Posted on 2018-08-16, by nokia241186.
Cultural Heritage and International Law: Objects, Means and Ends of International Protection by Evelyne Lagrange
English | PDF,EPUB | 2018 | 289 Pages | ISBN : 3319787888 | 5.56 MB
This book explores the objects, means and ends of international cultural heritage protection. It starts from a broad conception of cultural heritage that encompasses both tangible property, such as museum objects or buildings, and intangible heritage, such as languages and traditions. Cultural heritage thus defined is protected by various legal regimes, including the law of armed conflicts, UNESCO Conventions and international criminal law. With a view to strengthening international protection, the authors analyze existing regimes and elaborate innovative concepts, such as blue helmets of culture and safe havens for endangered cultural heritage. Finally, the ends of international protection come to the fore, and the authors address possible conflicts between protecting cultural diversity and wishes to strengthen cultural identity.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36965
- 2012-03-12Multimedia for Cultural Heritage: First International Workshop, MM4CH 2011, Modena, Italy, May 3, 2011, Revised Selected Papers (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
- 2019-01-31Cultural Heritage and Human Rights - Removed
- 2019-01-14Cultural Heritage and Human Rights
- 2018-12-28Architecture, Urban Space and War The Destruction and Reconstruction of Sarajevo (Palgrave Studies in Cultural Heritage and Conflict)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Art, Cultural Heritage and the Market: Ethical and Legal Issues
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Encounters with Popular Pasts: Cultural Heritage and Popular Culture - Removed
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Archaeology, Cultural Heritage, and the Antiquities Trade (Cultural Heritage Studies)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Little Kingdom by the Sea: Secrets of the KLM Houses Revealed, a Celebration of Dutch Cultural Heritage and Architecture
- 2017-11-11[PDF] UNESCO, Cultural Heritage, and Outstanding Universal Value: Value-based Analyses of the World Heritage and Intangible Cultural Heritage Conventions (Archaeology in Society)
- 2014-02-24Art, Cultural Heritage and the Market: Ethical and Legal Issues
- 2012-03-04Advanced Biologically Active Polyfunctional Compounds and Composites: Health, Cultural Heritage and Environmental Protection
- 2011-11-09Cultural Heritage and Development: A Framework for Action in the Middle East and North Africa
- 2011-10-30Cultural Heritage and Development: A Framework for Action in the Middle East and North Africa
- 2011-09-25Authentic Human Destiny: The Paths of Shankara and Heidegger (Cultural Heritage and Contemporary Change. Series Iiib, South Asia, V. 1)
- 2011-05-19Cultural Heritage and Tourism in the Developing World: A Regional Perspective (Contemporary Geographies of Leisure, Tourism and Mobility) - Removed
- 2010-04-04Cultural Heritage and Tourism in the Developing World: A Regional Perspective (Contemporary Geographies of Leisure, Tourism and Mobility) - Removed
- 2009-07-28Cultural Heritage and Human Rights
- 2009-07-28Cultural Heritage and Tourism in the Developing World - Removed
- 2007-11-20Cultural Heritage and Human Rights
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.