Curriculum in International Contexts: Understanding Colonial, Ideological, and Neoliberal Influences (Curriculum Studies Worldwide)
Posted on 2019-12-03, by rizentrop.
This book is an exposition of how political, cultural, historical, and economic structures and processes shape the nature and character of curriculum landscapes globally. By developing theoretical connections and providing contextual background, Kumar explores how colonialism and imperialism, state-led ideological control, and the wave of neoliberalism and capitalism insidiously impact the process of curriculum development in different parts of the world. Kumar also underscores how intellectual movements such as Marxism and postmodernism have shaped curriculum theory in varied political and economic settings. By emphasizing the connections between and among diverse cultural and political conceptualizations of curriculum, this volume contributes to the internationalization of curriculum studies discourses.
- Ebooks list page : 41988
- 2019-01-15Curriculum in International Contexts Understanding Colonial, Ideological, and Neoliberal Influences
- 2019-01-07Curriculum in International Contexts Understanding Colonial, Ideological, and Neoliberal Influences
- 2011-12-26Frontiers in Understanding Climate Change and Polar Ecosystems
- 2019-11-26Machine Understanding: Machine Perception and Machine Perception MU (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Shadow Education and the Curriculum and Culture of Schooling in South Korea (Curriculum Studies Worldwide) - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Singapore as an International Financial Centre: History, Policy and Politics (Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions) - Removed
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Imagining Time and Space in Universities: Bodies in Motion (Curriculum Studies Worldwide)
- 2019-12-04Shadow Education as Worldwide Curriculum Studies (Curriculum Studies Worldwide)
- 2011-05-31Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science VIII: Proceedings of the Eighth International Congress of Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science, (International ... and Philosophy of Science// Proc
- 2018-05-13The Pedagogy of Lifelong Learning Understanding Effective Teaching and Learning in Diverse Contexts
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Islam and Nationalism in India: South Indian contexts (Intersections: Colonial and Postcolonial Histories)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Understanding Digital Technologies and Young Children: An international perspective
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Psychosis and Emotion: The role of emotions in understanding psychosis, therapy and recovery (The International Society for Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychosis Book Series)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Mathematics with Understanding: The Commonwealth and International Library: Mathematical Topics, Volume 1 (v. 1)
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Treating Child Sexual Abuse in Family, Group and Clinical Settings: Culturally Intelligent Practice for Caribbean and International Contexts
- 2017-10-03[PDF] International Energy Markets: Understanding Pricing, Policies, and Profits
- 2013-10-24International Handbook of Migration, Minorities and Education: Understanding Cultural and Social Differences (Repost)
- 2013-02-27Writing, Travel and Empire: Colonial Narratives of Other Cultures (International Library of Colonial History) (repost)
- 2012-12-02Understanding the Theory and Design of Organizations International Ed 10e Richard L Daft Solutions manaual and test bank - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.