Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2009-12-05. By anonymous.
Publisher: Productivity Press 2008 | 107 Pages | ISBN: 1420083813 | PDF | 1.3 MB
This book presents a progressive, cost-cutting efficiency system that builds on material requirement planning (MRP) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) to facilitate improved customer satisfaction. It illustrates how shifting the focus from inventory replenishment to customer service results in a better product, received exactly on time, and with actual cost. The author elaborates on the classic â€œ5 Whysâ€ technique as it applies to customer satisfaction planning (CSP), explains manufacturing system evolution, looks at how to establish and personalize the customer relationship as well as rate and forecast clients, and presents examples of CSP in action.
- Ebooks list page : 3767
- 2017-04-11[PDF] Stem Cell Therapies: Opportunities for Ensuring the Quality and Safety of Clinical Offerings: Summary of a Joint Workshop
- 2017-01-19[PDF] Stem Cell Therapies: Opportunities for Ensuring the Quality and Safety of Clinical Offerings: Summary of a Joint Workshop
- 2016-09-06Stem Cell Therapies Opportunities for Ensuring the Quality and Safety of Clinical Offerings Summary ...
- 2017-10-24[PDF] RFID and Sensor Network Automation in the Food Industry: Ensuring Quality and Safety through Supply Chain Visibility
- 2013-11-19Project Management of Complex and Embedded Systems - Ensuring Product Integrity and Program Quality - Removed
- 2013-11-07Project Management of Complex and Embedded Systems: Ensuring Product Integrity and Program Quality [Repost] - Removed
- 2008-12-06Project Management of Complex and Embedded Systems: Ensuring Product Integrity and Program Quality - Removed
- 2008-12-05Project Management of Complex and Embedded Systems: Ensuring Product Integrity and Program Quality - Removed
- 2018-11-06Quality and Safety in Imaging (Medical Radiology)
- 2018-11-01Modern Drying Technology, Volume 3 Product Quality and Formulation
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Process Redesign for Health Care Using Lean Thinking: A Guide for Improving Patient Flow and the Quality and Safety of Care
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Quality and Safety in Anesthesia and Perioperative Care
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Healthcare Reform, Quality and Safety: Perspectives, Participants, Partnerships and Prospects in 30 Countries
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Handbook of Seafood: Quality and Safety Maintenance and Applications
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Welding Handbook: Engineering, Costs, Quality, and Safety
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Light Scattering Technology for Food Property, Quality and Safety Assessment (Contemporary Food Engineering)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Seafood Processing: Technology, Quality and Safety
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Specialty Foods: Processing Technology, Quality, and Safety
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Introduction to Quality and Safety Education for Nurses: Core Competencies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.