Posted on 2019-04-02, by everest555.
Cyber Security and Information Security for Beginners!
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 2.03 GB
Duration: 4 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
2019 Introduction to Cyber Security and Information Security!
What you'll learn
Students who complete this course will go from having no prior knowledge of Cyber Security to having an advanced understanding of core principals, theoretical knowledge, and real world applications.
Learn Information and Cybersecurity efficiently with my INCLUDED DOWNLOADABLE PDF COURSE NOTES!!!!
Students will learn about a wide array of topics relating to information and cyber security. Everything from control frameworks to encryption and algorithms.
Gain a robust understanding of the CIA Triad, Asset Security, Governance, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Security Frameworks, and MUCH MORE!
Learn both practical and theoretical cyber security principles!
Identify and understand key Security Frameworks!
Acquire practical and theoretical skills taught to you buy a subject matter expect in the field of information security and cyber security
Everything is taught. No previous experience or knowledge is required. Learn it all in this course!
This course covers everything you've ever wanted to know about information security and cyber security. We'll review the following concepts:
Business Continuity Planning
Security Roles and Responsibilities
Risk Assessment Techniques
Quantitative Risk Factors
Risk Management Strategies
Understanding Data Security
Developing Security Baselines
Data Security Roles
Customizing Security Standards
Customizing Security Standards
Leveraging Industry Standards
Secure Design Principles
Cloud Computing Models
Public Cloud Tiers
High Availability and Fault Tolerance
OWASP Top 10
Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
Symmetric vs. Asymmetric Cryptography
Goals of Cryptography
Codes vs. Ciphers
Key Lifecycle Management
Data Encryption Standard (DES)
Triple DES (3DES)
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
Elliptic Curve & Quantum Cryptography
Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange
PKI and Digital Certificates
Hash Functions and Digital Certificates
These are just a few of the topics covered in this course. Each lecture is designed to introduce concepts in manner that breaks down core concepts into fundamental principles. Whether you're a beginner in the field of information and cybersecurity, or an experience professional, you will gain valuable knowledge that can be applied in your personal and professional life.
Who this course is for:
This course is for anyone interested in information security and cyber security.
This course is for all levels (beginner, mid-level, and advanced)
- Ebooks list page : 40118
- 2017-10-20Cyber Security for Beginners: Everything you need to know about it (Cyber security, Cyberwar, Hacking)
- 2016-10-04Cyber Security For Beginners. Avoid Business Data Breaches!
- 2016-08-29Cyber Security For Beginners. Avoid Business Data Breaches!
- 2019-01-29Cyber Security and Information Security for Beginners!
- 2019-01-13Cyber Security and Information Security for Beginners!
- 2019-08-20Cyber Security; Comprehensive Beginners Guide to Learn the Basics and Effective Methods of Cyber Security
- 2019-04-10Information Security For Beginners-2019
- 2019-04-02Information Security For Beginners-2019
- 2019-03-31Information Security For Beginners-2019
- 2019-03-25Information Security For Beginners-2019
- 2019-03-24Information Security For Beginners-2019
- 2019-03-21Information Security For Beginners-2019
- 2019-03-08Information Security For Beginners 2019
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Combat Ready It and Pie: Cyber Security for Small Medium Business and Perpetual Improvement Everywhere
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Cyber Security for Educational Leaders: A Guide to Understanding and Implementing Technology Policies
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Cyber Security for Educational Leaders: A Guide to Understanding and Implementing Technology Policies
- 2019-07-09Intellezy Cyber Security For The End User Illiterate
- 2019-07-07Applied Cyber Security For Professionals
- 2019-07-06Cyber Security For The End User [hd]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.