Author: Jacques Descotes
Publisher: Humana Press
Posted on 2012-01-20, by 4bookholic.
Cytokines in Human Health
Jacques Descotes | Humana Press | 2007 | 376 pages | English | PDF
This comprehensive book explores the role of cytokines in immunotoxicology and human health using a variety of complex methods, from basic research to highly applied therapeutic applications. It includes a basic study of cytokines and details the effects of cytokines on the immune system and in treating cancer. The book serves as both a primer and a starting point for a more detailed investigation of the role these biological regulators play.
- Ebooks list page : 17164
- 2012-01-01Cytokines in Human Health - Jacques Descotes
- 2011-12-15Cytokines in Human Health - Jacques Descotes
- 2011-12-12Cytokines in Human Health
- 2011-11-08DNA Repair and Human Health
- 2019-02-21Cytokines in Human Health Immunotoxicology, Pathology, and Therapeutic Applications
- 2019-01-25Cytokines in Human Health Immunotoxicology, Pathology, and Therapeutic Applications
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Cytokines in Human Health: Immunotoxicology, Pathology, and Therapeutic Applications (Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology)
- 2011-12-12Cytokines in Human Health (repost)
- 2007-10-21Cytokines in Human Health: Immunotoxicology, Pathology, and Therapeutic Applications (METHODS IN PHA
- 2011-12-29Human Toxicology - J. Descotes
- 2011-12-10Human Toxicology - J. Descotes
- 2011-11-30Human Toxicology - J. Descotes
- 2011-11-27Human Toxicology - J. Descotes
- 2011-11-25Human Toxicology - J. Descotes
- 2011-06-26Climate Change and Human Health. Risks and Responses
- 2019-03-23Selenium Its Molecular Biology and Role in Human Health
- 2019-03-23Magnesium in human health and disease
- 2019-03-07Impact of Bioactive Peptides on Human Health
- 2019-03-03Epigenetics and Human Health Linking Hereditary, Environmental and Nutritional Aspects
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.