Posted on 2017-03-25, by pherick.
Stephen M. Tobin, "DC Servos: Application and Design with MATLAB"
English | 2011 | ISBN-10: 1420080032 | 219 pages | PDF | 10 MB
Fundamental to the control of mechatronic devices, the servomechanism applies feedback from the device in question to regulate its position, velocity, or some other physical attribute. Successful mastery of servo control requires an understanding of a wide range of engineering disciplines, making it difficult and time-consuming to master it all-and even harder to find an all-encompassing guide that shows you how.
DC Servos: Application and Design with MATLABÂ® is designed and written with this problem in mind. It breaks down the practical knowledge required from the various branches of applied science-electrical and mechanical engineering, analog electronics, mechanics, control theory, digital electronics, embedded computing, and firmware design-into a cohesive and usable framework. Today, DC servos are working around the world in countless applications-CD players, ink-jet printers, robots, machining centers, vending machines, eyeglass manufacturing machines, home appliances, and automotive seat positioners, just to name a few.
This book balances coverage of theoretical and practical aspects of application and design of DC servomechanisms. It also provides detailed coverage of feedback transducers, particularly the application of optical encoders to real systems. It covers how to use the MATLABÂ® Control System Toolbox specifically for servo design, to make the design process faster and more interactive. It also presents two complete, bench-tested reference designs that can be duplicated using readily available parts, so you can build your own servo and see it in action.
Author Stephen M. Tobin is an expert in motion control and electro-optical instrumentation and a respected consultant in the medical device and manufacturing automation communities. In order to instill confidence in the engineers, scientists, students, and hobbyists designing the ever more complex machines of the 21st century, Tobin guides the reader on a short journey through "servo school," imparting his lifelong passion for motion control along the way.
Buy Premium From My LinksTo Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
- Ebooks list page : 31258
- 2014-04-12DC Servos: Application and Design with MATLAB (Repost)
- 2013-11-13DC Servos: Application and Design with MATLAB - Removed
- 2012-09-24Linear Feedback Control: Analysis and Design with MATLAB (Advances in Design and Control)
- 2012-09-01Linear Feedback Control: Analysis and Design with MATLAB (Advances in Design and Control)
- 2019-03-24Linear Control System Analysis and Design with MATLAB®, Sixth Edition
- 2019-03-20Linear Control System Analysis and Design with MATLAB®, Sixth Edition
- 2019-03-18Linear Control System Analysis and Design with MATLAB®, Sixth Edition
- 2019-03-06Linear Control System Analysis and Design with MATLAB®, Sixth Edition
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Electric Machines: Steady State, Transients, and Design with MATLAB
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Linear Control System Analysis and Design with MATLAB, Sixth Edition (Automation and Control Engineering)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Linear Feedback Control: Analysis and Design with MATLAB (Advances in Design and Control)
- 2014-04-17Micromechatronics: Modeling, Analysis, and Design with MATLAB, (2nd Edition) (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-09-12Micromechatronics: Modeling, Analysis, and Design with MATLAB (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-08-07Micromechatronics: Modeling, Analysis, and Design with MATLAB (2nd edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2010-05-23Linear Feedback Control: Analysis and Design with MATLAB (repost)
- 2009-08-30Micromechatronics: Modeling, Analysis, and Design with MATLAB, Second Edition - Removed
- 2008-12-09Linear Feedback Control: Analysis and Design with MATLAB
- 2018-12-13Reinforced and Prestressed Concrete Analysis and Design with Emphasis on Application of AS 3600-2009
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Robust Control Design with MATLAB (Advanced Textbooks in Control and Signal Processing)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.