Posted on 2018-09-07, by voska89.
Dart and Flutter: The Complete Developer's Guide
.MP4, AVC, 1500 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 128 kbps, 2 Ch | 31h 12m | 23.37 GB
Created by Stephen Grider
Everything you need to know for building mobile apps with Flutter and Dart, including RxDart and Animations!
If you're tired of spinning your wheels learning Swift or Android, this is the course for you.
Animations? You will learn it. Architectural Patterns? Included. Navigation? Of course!
Flutter is a newcomer to the mobile development scene. Strongly supported by Google, it is already viewed as an ideal platform for replacing native Swift and Android development. Thanks to its amazing standard library of widgets, fast compile times, and amazing documentation, developers are falling in love with Flutter!
This course supports MacOS and Windows - develop Android and iOS apps easily!
One of the greatest challenges around developing Flutter applications right now is understanding how to design and architect apps. Flutter is still in rapid development, and the community at large is still trying to find out the best techniques. With this in mind, special attention is paid in the course to making sure you understand the primary design patterns advocated by Google's Flutter team, including both the 'Stateful Widget' pattern and the 'BLOC' pattern. The 'BLOC' pattern makes heavy use of Reactive Programming techniques, which you'll learn about in this course as well. These techniques can be easily applied to other languages and frameworks as well - talk about a bonus!
Of course, no mobile app is complete without some nice looking animations. You'll learn how to build animations using Flutter's standard library of tools, which can be easily used to make interactions that your users will love. You should plan to complete the course with knowledge of how to reference Flutter's standard library of widgets to assemble complex animations.
Sign up today and you will:
Understand the Dart language and its primary features
Store information for long periods of time on the user's device with offline storage
Learn how to optimize network requests for improved performance on mobile networks
Delight your users with complex animations
Expose the functionality of your apps with multi-screen navigation
Steer through the incredible amount of Flutter documentation
Master Reactive Programming with streams by using RxDart
Implement advanced design patterns advocated by Google's official Flutter team
Handle user input with form validation
Learn to build open source Dart packages and distribute them to other developers
I've built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning Flutter. A course that explains the concepts and how they're implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37102
- 2019-09-25Udemy - Dart and Flutter; The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-10-06Dart and Flutter The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-09-04Dart and Flutter The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-09-01Dart and Flutter: The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-09-29Udemy - Ethereum and Solidity; The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-12-07Ethereum and Solidity The Complete Developer's Guide (Updated 112018)
- 2018-08-08Ethereum and Solidity The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-06-04Ethereum and Solidity The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-05-28Ethereum and Solidity The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2011-11-05The Element Encyclopedia of Secret Signs and Symbols: The Ultimate A-Z Guide from Alchemy to the Zodiac
- 2019-10-07Udemy - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-07-21Typescript: The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-07-19Typescript The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-07-19Udemy - Typescript: The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-01-26Udemy - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-01-24MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-12-05Packt - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-11-27Udemy - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.