Posted on 2014-05-27. By anonymous.
1998 | ISBN: 0262161788, 0262661217 | 441 pages | EPUB | 1 MB
The controversial subject of this book is the permissible use of animals by humans. Lewis Petrinovich argues that humans have a set of cognitive abilities, developing from a suite of emotional attachments, that make them unique among species. Although other animals can think, suffer, and have needs, the interests of members of the human species should triumph over comparable interests of members of other species. This book is the third in a trilogy concerned with the morality of various actions that affect the birth, life, and death of organisms. Using principles of moral philosophy, biology, evolutionary theory, neurophysiology, medicine, and cognitive science, Petrinovich discusses such topics as fetal and prenatal development, development of the mind and brain, animal liberation, morality and animal research, the eating of animals, keeping animals in zoos and as pets, and the importance of biodiversity. In the epilogue, he summarizes the main issues and discusses the moral principles governing their resolution.
- Ebooks list page : 27163
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Darwinian Dominion: Animal Welfare and Human Interests
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Darwinian Dominion: Animal Welfare and Human Interests
- 2014-05-27Darwinian Dominion: Animal Welfare and Human Interests
- 2011-06-10Research-Based Web Design & Usability Guidelines
- 2019-07-11The Gospel of Kindness Animal Welfare and the Making of Modern America
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Animal Models and Human Reproduction: Cell and Molecular Approaches with Reference to Human Reproduction
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Governing Animals: Animal Welfare and the Liberal State
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Governing Animals: Animal Welfare and the Liberal State
- 2014-03-13Animal Teeth and Human Tools: A Taphonomic Odyssey in Ice Age Siberia
- 2014-01-06Animal Oppression and Human Violence: Domesecration, Capitalism, and Global Conflict - eazydoc.com
- 2011-09-30The Ecology of Mycobacteria: Impact on Animal's and Human's Health
- 2011-07-18Animal Welfare and Meat Science
- 2011-02-22The Ecology of Mycobacteria: Impact on Animal's and Human's Health (repost)
- 2010-06-14The Ecology of Mycobacteria: Impact on Animal's and Human's Health
- 2009-08-06Animal Disease and Human Trauma
- 2010-10-29L. Nordenfelt - Animal and Human Health and Welfare: A Comparative Philosophical Analysis
- 2019-07-10Companion Animal Care and Welfare The UFAW Companion Animal Handbook, Second Edition
- 2019-04-13Improving farm animal welfare: Science and society working together: the Welfare Quality approach
- 2019-03-21Animal Models for Human Cancer Discovery and Development of Novel Therapeutics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.