Posted on 2013-12-21, by honhungoc.
Data Center Infrastructure Management Part 1
English | mp4 | H264 1024x772 | AAC 2 ch | 7 hrs 37 min | 4.4 GB
If you or your team is involved in data center technology, whether it is in a sales, support or operations capacity, it is important to have a good understanding of the overall data center and the issues facing data center managers on a daily basis. The Data Center Infrastructure Management course series is a great way to quickly learn the ins and outs of data centers. It is geared for everyone from the data center novice to the most experienced IT and facilities technicians and managers. The Data Center Infrastructure courses cover the primary resources in the data center â€“ space, power and cooling.
Students who have taken this course are the proof of the effectiveness. A significant number of people who have taken this course had the course recommended to them by a previous student, a testament to the value of the information they learned during the course. Here what students are saying about the course below.
â€œExcellent knowledge - the instructor tied just about every subject to an illustrative real-world situation he had encountered.â€
â€œWanted to say a big thank you for the course this week. It will truly help me at my job going forward.â€
"Superb! Where there are a lot of courses and trainings on data center maintenance and operations, it's much harder to find something related directly to data center and IT infrastructure management. This is very important to support DCIM concept today - not only with tools, including software and hardware solutions, but also with dedicated trainings.â€
â€œGreat job Dave, the industry needs more training like this in order for DCIM to rise to its full potential as a must have operational imperative.â€
Once you have completed Data Center Infrastructure Management Part 1 the next course in this series is Data Center Infrastructure Management Part 2. The Data Center Infrastructure Management Part 2 course will enhance your skills further by discussing data center industry topics such as energy efficiency, floor plans, data center management tools and IT service management. Click here to learn more about Data Center Infrastructure Management Part 2.
As a result of taking this course, you will be able to:
â€¢ Describe power and cooling infrastructure in the data center
â€¢ Understand the cost drivers when building a data center
â€¢ Understand the primary power problems in the data center and how to address them
â€¢ Describe the different UPS topologies and how a UPS works
â€¢ Understand how power is distributed in the data center
â€¢ Calculate how much power is required in the data center
â€¢ Develop a plan for implementing data center physical security
â€¢ Understand the refrigeration cycle and how cooling is implemented in the data center
â€¢ Understand the importance of air distribution and its impact on cooling
â€¢ Develop a plan for improving cooling efficiency in the data center
- Ebooks list page : 24230
- 2014-03-13Data Center Infrastructure Management Part 1 (MP4)
- 2013-12-26Data Center Infrastructure Management Part 1
- 2013-07-08Data Center Infrastructure Management Part 1 - Removed
- 2013-07-06Data Center Infrastructure Management Part 1 - Removed
- 2013-07-01Data Center Infrastructure Management Part 1 - Removed
- 2013-07-28GoGoTraining Data Center Infrastructure Management DVD1 - Removed
- 2013-07-08GoGoTraining Data Center Infrastructure Management DVD1 - Removed
- 2013-07-03GoGoTraining Data Center Infrastructure Management DVD1 - Removed
- 2018-10-31Handbook of Data Center Management Second Edition
- 2018-08-09Handbook of Data Center Management Second Edition
- 2018-06-13Handbook of Data Center Management Second Edition
- 2018-02-02[PDF] A Combined Data and Power Management Infrastructure: For Small Satellites (Springer Aerospace Technology)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Data Center Storage: Cost-Effective Strategies, Implementation, and Management
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Automating Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services: From the Data Center to the Cloud with PowerShell - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Building a Columnar Database on RAMCloud: Database Design for the Low-Latency Enabled Data Center (In-Memory Data Management Research) - Removed
- 2017-11-07[PDF] 1TBook Infrastructure and Data Center (3rd Edition)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Virtualized Cloud Data Center Networks: Issues in Resource Management. (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 2014-02-08Data Center Storage: Cost-Effective Strategies, Implementation, and Management (REPOST) - Removed
- 2013-10-26A Combined Data and Power Management Infrastructure: For Small Satellites
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.