Posted on 2014-02-11. By anonymous.
2014 | ISBN: 178328109X | English | 102 pages | PDF | 7 MB
One of the most important aspects of computing with data is the ability to manipulate it to enable subsequent analysis and visualization.
R offers a wide range of tools for this purpose.
Data from any source, be it flat files or databases, can be loaded into R and this will allow you to manipulate data format into structures that support reproducible and convenient data analysis.
upload, share and manage your files for free.
- Ebooks list page : 25120
- 2013-12-02Enterprise Data Workflows with Cascading - eazydoc.com
- 2014-02-07Cool Infographics: Effective Communication with Data Visualization and Design - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-20Data Mining Applications with R - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-31Agile Data Science: Building Data Analytics Applications with Hadoop - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02Data Mining and Business Analytics with R - eazydoc.com - Removed
- 2019-02-24Data Manipulation with R
- 2019-01-31Data Manipulation with R
- 2018-03-23Data Manipulation with R and SQL
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Data Manipulation with R
- 2016-12-21Data Manipulation with R
- 2014-06-06Data Manipulation with R
- 2014-02-27Data Manipulation with R
- 2014-02-26Building UIs with Wijmo - eazydoc.com
- 2014-02-14Instant Mock Testing with PowerMock - eazydoc.com
- 2014-02-10Total Information Risk Management: Maximizing the Value of Data and Information Assets - eazydoc.com
- 2014-02-07Getting Started with Unity - eazydoc.com
- 2014-02-06Genius Guide - Illustrate with Photoshop - eazydoc.com
- 2014-02-06Getting Started with OrientDB - eazydoc.com
- 2014-02-02Grilling with Salming - eazydoc.com
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.