Posted on 2019-03-21, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps | Total files:90 | mp4, txt, vtt | 1.8 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Explain and Use Sorting Algorithms
Construct Efficient Algorithms
Explain and Use Data Structures
Implement Data structures and Algorithms in Java
Expand all 39 lectures02:43:17
+Problem solving techniques
Basic knowledge of programming (conditions, loops, variables)
Some Java IDE
This course will give you the ability to solve problems, most people focus on the programming language, but people often forget about algorithms.
Algorithms are definitely more important than a programming language, you can learn a programming language in about week, but the problem-solving ability is much harder to learn. But the benefits are worth it.
When you get to interview mostly they care about your problem-solving abilities.
To get your dream job, you need to know how to solve whatever problem they have. In this course, you will learn how to do that.
Also, I believe that nobody has time for long and boring lectures, so in this class, I try to explain the important things in a fast and engaging way, so I won't bore you to death.
We start off with Sorting algorithms, I explain each algorithm and then I show you implementation.
After that we take a look at Data Structures, I choose In my opinion the best Structures for you to learn the important concepts.
As a bonus, I go through the complex problem-solving techniques. And I show you how these works on common examples such as Knapsack and Minimum spanning tree.
I believe that learning and understanding these concepts will help you solve problems more efficiently.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to improve their Problem Solving skills
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 0min 29s
Bit rate: 2104 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 1.6:1
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 128 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- 2017-04-15Data Structures And Algorithms In Java
- Ebooks list page : 39891
- 2019-05-01Lynda Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in Java-XQZT
- 2019-04-25Data Structures and Algorithms in Java, Fifth Edition, International Student Version
- 2019-04-10Lynda Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in Java-XQZT
- 2019-04-01Lynda Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in Java-XQZT
- 2019-03-22Lynda Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in Java-XQZT
- 2019-03-21Packt Hands-On Data Structures and Algorithms in Java 11-XQZT
- 2019-03-20Packt Basic Data Structures and Algorithms in Java 9-XQZT
- 2019-03-16Lynda Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in Java-XQZT
- 2019-03-14Lynda Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in Java-XQZT
- 2019-03-12Lynda Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in Java-XQZT
- 2019-03-10Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
- 2019-03-01Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
- 2019-02-22Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
- 2019-02-21Lynda Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in Java-XQZT
- 2019-02-17Lynda Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in Java-XQZT
- 2019-01-30Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in Java XQZT
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Hands On Data Structures and Algorithms in Java 11 XQZT
- 2019-01-26Visualizing Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
- 2019-01-04Visualizing Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.