Posted on 2018-03-19, by perica123.
Data Structures in C++
MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 61 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 1 Hours | 105 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn and master the popular data structures in C++
Ever wondered how large amounts of data is stored in computers and still accessed efficiently? In computer science, a data structure is a particular way of organizing data so that it can be used efficiently.
In this course, we will learn about these data structures. We will cover the most popular data structures used to store data which includes binary search trees, heaps, hash tables and graphs. Complete with code samples, you'll be able to learn alongside the instructor. This course is designed for programmers with some basic knowledge of C++.
This course is broken down into easy to assimilate lectures and after each section there is problem set which challenges you to work on problems related to that section. The course provides comprehensive explanation of data structures binary search trees, heaps, hash tables and graphs. By the end of this course, you will be able to code these data structures and understand how to perform operations on these data structures.
If you like my post leave "thanks" or click on like button.
- Ebooks list page : 35965
- 2007-11-03Algorithms and Data Structures: The Science of Computing
- 2011-11-28Essential Books on Algorithms and Data Structures
- 2008-05-19Essential Books on Algorithms and Data Structures
- 2018-05-11C# Data Structures and Algorithms
- 2018-05-10Everyday Data Structures
- 2018-05-09C Data Structures and Algorithms
- 2018-05-08Udemy - Data Structures and Algorithms Deep Dive Using Java
- 2018-05-07C Data Structures and Algorithms
- 2018-05-04Algorithms and Data Structures in Java
- 2018-04-28Python Data Structures and Algorithms
- 2018-03-11Udemy - The Coding Interview Bootcamp Algorithms Data Structures
- 2018-03-10Using Advanced Data Structures in Modern Applications
- 2018-02-08Using Advanced Data Structures In Modern Applications
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Algorithms and Data Structures: The Basic Toolbox
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.