Posted on 2014-06-16. By anonymous.
2014 | 237 Pages | ISBN: 3642544630 | PDF | 8 MB
This contributed volume presents computational models of diabetes that quantify the dynamic interrelationships among key physiological variables implicated in the underlying physiology under a variety of metabolic and behavioral conditions. These variables comprise for example blood glucose concentration and various hormones such as insulin, glucagon, epinephrine, norepinephrine as well as cortisol. The presented models provide a powerful diagnostic tool but may also enable treatment via long-term glucose regulation in diabetics through closed-look model-reference control using frequent insulin infusions, which are administered by implanted programmable micro-pumps. This research volume aims at presenting state-of-the-art research on this subject and demonstrating the potential applications of modeling to the diagnosis and treatment of diabetes. The target audience primarily comprises research and experts in the field but the book may also be beneficial for graduate students.
- Ebooks list page : 27695
- 2018-10-16Data-driven Modeling for Diabetes Diagnosis and Treatment
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Data-driven Modeling for Diabetes: Diagnosis and Treatment - Removed
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Informatics for Materials Science and Engineering: Data-driven Discovery for Accelerated Experimentation and Application
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Informatics for Materials Science and Engineering: Data-driven Discovery for Accelerated Experimentation and Application
- 2014-06-18Data-driven Design of Fault Diagnosis and Fault-tolerant Control Systems
- 2014-04-24Informatics for Materials Science and Engineering: Data-driven Discovery for Accelerated Experimentation and Application (re)
- 2014-03-21Clinical Manual for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Psychotic Depressions [Repost]
- 2013-11-02Informatics for Materials Science and Engineering: Data-driven Discovery for Accelerated Experimentation and Application
- 2009-05-27Clinical Manual for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Psychotic Depressions
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Data-Driven Technology for Engineering Systems Health Management: Design Approach, Feature Construction, Fault Diagnosis, Prognosis, Fusion and Decisions - Removed
- 2009-06-09[request]Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology: A Rationale for Diagnosis and Treatment By Robert E. Marx, Diane Stern Edition: illustrated Published by Quintessence, 2003 ISBN 0867153903, 9780867153903 908 pages
- 2019-06-26The Diagnosis and Treatment of Male Infertility A Case-Based Guide for Clinicians
- 2019-01-10Current Diagnosis and Treatment A Quick Reference for the General Practitioner
- 2018-12-27Current Diagnosis and Treatment A Quick Reference for the General Practitioner
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Decision Support System for Diagnosis and Treatment of Hearing Disorders: The Case of Tinnitus (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Data-Driven Modeling & Scientific Computation: Methods for Complex Systems & Big Data
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Diabetes Mellitus and Human Health Care: A Holistic Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Impact & Excellence: Data-Driven Strategies for Aligning Mission, Culture and Performance in Nonprofit and Government Organizations
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Third Edition: A Handbook for Diagnosis and Treatment
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.