Posted on 2017-07-11, by fubber.
Because we're going to be looking to recruit an army of new instructors over the coming year and beyond, I'm doing something I've never done before. I'm making our internal Daygame instructor resources available, to buy, privately to our newsletter subscribers. Specifically, the Daygame Instructor Tapes.
What's that? A short while back, I sat down with Jon Matrix, and we defined a very specific "gold standard" of what the perfect, text-book Daygame interaction should look like - when you tick all the boxes.
It's kind of like: Step one, do this. step two, do this. step three, do this. (Obviously, it's more complex than that. I'm just making an analogy.)
After we defined this standard - and, by the way, we defined it based on our experience of teaching hundreds of bootcamps all around the world during the last five years, with every different type of guy you could possible dream up - I sent Jon out to record an infield video of him demonstrating this "gold standard" approach.
We then went a step further. I had Jon record a comprehensive audio recording of him breaking down the perfect approach, and then explaining how all the different steps work together and follow each other.
The way it's presented is, it's designed to be used out on the streets, so you can practice each part in sequence and build up your skills one step at a time (or have a student do it, and know exactly what to look for).
We then went ever further. I wrote a short manual - for instructors - detailing the different parts of our "gold standard" interaction, and how they should deal with all the most common sticking points we've seen from guys over the last few years.
Here's the bottom line: These are the materials we'll be giving to all our future bootcamp instructors, in order to make sure they're practicing and teaching the current "version" of Daygame that we know works best.
Because here's the thing: Since we filmed Daygame Blueprint (and even some of our other Daygame products) our Daygame model has evolved and become even more efficient, and even more easy to learn.
We wanted to created a "one-stop" resource that brings someone up-to-speed with this new version Daygame model ASAP.
Join the files with Free-File-Splitter v5 & extract with WinRar
http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/PhGtm1UR/file.htmlor just google it
- Ebooks list page : 31749
- 2016-07-19LifeLoaded - Daygame Instructor Tapes
- 2012-02-09episodes 28-41 - Daygame Podcasts
- 2012-01-05episodes 28-41 - Daygame Podcasts
- 2012-01-02episodes 28-41 - Daygame Podcasts
- 2011-12-24episodes 28-41 - Daygame Podcasts
- 2011-12-02episodes 28-41 - Daygame Podcasts
- 2018-03-26Daygame.com - Yads Ultimate Texting Formula Webinar
- 2016-12-31DayGame.com - The Girlfriend Sequence Program
- 2016-12-18DayGame.com - The Girlfriend Sequence Program
- 2016-12-17DayGame.com - The Girlfriend Sequence Program
- 2016-11-30Tom Torero - COMPLETE Videos - New and Deleted Daygame.com
- 2016-10-14DayGame.com - The Girlfriend Sequence Program
- 2016-09-01Daygame Immersion - Daygame.com (compressed 42 MP3, 105 MP4)
- 2016-07-13Daygame.com - Infield Analyses Club
- 2016-06-04Daygame.com - Infield Analyses Club
- 2016-05-02Daygame.com - Infield Analyses Club
- 2013-10-27Daygame com - Date Against The Machine - Removed
- 2013-05-07Daygame.com - Date Against The Machine [11 MP4s] - Removed
- 2013-02-27DAYGAME BLUEPRINT (25 mp4's) DayGame.com Andy Yosha, Tom Torero, Yad - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.