Posted on 2018-09-14, by manhneovn.
Delay and disruption in the course of construction impacts upon building projects of any scale. Now in its 5th edition Delay and Disruption in Construction Contracts continues to be the pre-eminent guide to these often complex and potentially costly issues and has been cited by the judiciary as a leading textbook in court decisions worldwide, see, for example, Mirant v Ove Arup  EWHC 918 (TCC) at  to  per the late His Honour Judge Toulmin CMG QC.
Whilst covering the manner in which delay and disruption should be considered at each stage of a construction project, from inception to completion and beyond, this book includes: An international team of specialist advisory editors, namely Francis Barber (insurance), Steve Briggs (time), Wolfgang Breyer (civil law), Joe Castellano (North America), David-John Gibbs (BIM), Wendy MacLaughlin (Pacific Rim), Chris Miers (dispute boards), Rob Palles-Clark (money), and Keith PickavanceComparative analysis of the law in this field in Australia, Canada, England and Wales, Hong Kong, Ireland, New Zealand, the United States and in civil law jurisdictionsCommentary upon, and comparison of, standard forms from Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, USA and elsewhere, including two major new formsNew chapters on adjudication, dispute boards and the civil law dynamicExtensive coverage of Building Information ModellingNew appendices on the SCL Protocol (Julian Bailey) and the choice of delay analysis methodologies (Nuhu Braimah)Updated case law (to December 2014), linked directly to the principles explained in the text, with over 100 helpful "Illustrations"Bespoke diagrams, which are available for digital download and aid explanation of multi-faceted issues This book addresses delay and disruption in a manner which is practical, useful and academically rigorous. As such, it remains an essential reference for any lawyer, dispute resolver, project manager, architect, engineer, contractor, or academic involved in the construction industry.
- Ebooks list page : 37143
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Construction Insurance and UK Construction Contracts (Construction Practice Series)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] FIDIC Contracts: Law and Practice (Construction Practice Series)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Construction Law (Construction Practice Series)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Assistive Technology for Blindness and Low Vision (Rehabilitation Science in Practice Series)
- 2011-10-03Consultancy and Advising in Forensic Practice: Empirical and Practical Guidelines (BPS Blackwell Forensic Practice Series?)
- 2011-07-19Consultancy and Advising in Forensic Practice: Empirical and Practical Guidelines (BPS Blackwell Forensic Practice Series?)
- 2011-07-08Consultancy and Advising in Forensic Practice: Empirical and Practical Guidelines (BPS Blackwell Forensic Practice Series)
- 2008-05-20Resizing the Organization: Managing Layoffs, Divestitures, and Closings (J-B SIOP Professional Practice Series)
- 2018-10-18Pile Design and Construction Practice (6th edition)
- 2018-08-26Pile Design and Construction Practice (6th edition)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Pile Design and Construction Practice, Sixth Edition
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Arbitration Practice in Construction Contracts (Builders Bookshelf Series)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The CSI Sustainable Design and Construction Practice Guide
- 2013-02-21Pile Design and Construction Practice, 5th edition (repost)
- 2011-09-26Workshop Construction: Planning, Design and Construction for Workshop Up to 3m (10 Ft) Wide (Workshop Practice Series , No 23)
- 2011-05-20Pile Design and Construction Practice
- 2010-12-03Pile Design and Construction Practice
- 2010-08-19Financial Management and Audit of Construction Contracts
- 2009-05-12PILE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION PRACTICE
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.