Posted on 2016-10-22, updated at 2019-07-10, by pherick.
Joe Kutner, "Deploying with JRuby 9k: Deliver Scalable Web Apps Using the JVM"
English | ISBN: 1680501690 | 2016 | PDF | 150 pages | 7 MB
Deploy using the JVM's high performance while building your apps in the language you love. This book introduces you to three JRuby deployment strategies that give you the performance and scalability you need, while you use a language designed for rapid development. Explore common deployment scenarios, including consolidating an MRI-based Ruby deployment onto a single JVM process and porting a Rails application to JRuby, getting it into production, and keeping it running. This new edition has new chapters on Puma, performance tuning, and Java integration, and is updated to the latest versions of JRuby 9k, Rails 4, and JDK 8.
JRuby is a fast, scalable, and powerful JVM language with all the benefits of a traditional Ruby environment. JRuby deployments have fewer moving parts and consume less memory than traditional Ruby. With this book, you can now use JRuby in the real world to build high-performance, scalable applications.
Deploying your apps on the JVM requires some new approaches. Start by creating a JRuby microservice that takes advantage of the JVM's native concurrency. Then use Docker to build a virtual production environment that's a stable, reproducible place to explore JRuby deployment. Next, port an existing Rails application to JRuby, preparing the app to take advantage of the JVM platform-all while keeping everything that's friendly and familiar to Ruby developers. Deploy the Rails app to Docker with a multi-threaded Puma server to Heroku or your own private cloud.
Take advantage of powerful Java libraries. See how JRuby fits into the enterprise by switching your app to use TorqueBox, an all-in-one JRuby environment that includes built-in support for messaging, scheduling, and daemons-perfect for handling the big jobs. Finally, take a deep dive into JVM performance tuning and set up a continuous deployment environment with Travis CI.
What You Need:
To run the examples in this book, you'll need a computer that can run the Java Virtual Machine and a connection to the Internet.
[i][u]Buy Premium From My LinksTo Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD![/u][/i]
- Ebooks list page : 29149
- 2019-07-10Deploying with JRuby 9k Deliver Scalable Web Apps Using the JVM
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Deploying with JRuby 9k: Deliver Scalable Web Apps Using the JVM
- 2017-10-16Deploying with JRuby 9k: Deliver Scalable Web Apps Using the JVM
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Deploying with JRuby: Deliver Scalable Web Apps using the JVM
- 2012-08-07Deploying with JRuby: Deliver Scalable Web Apps using the JVM (Pragmatic Programmers) - Removed
- 2012-07-26Deploying with JRuby: Deliver Scalable Web Apps using the JVM
- 2018-07-05Building Serverless Web Applications Develop scalable web apps using the Serverless Framework on AWS
- 2019-07-10Deliver Audacious Web Apps with Ember 2
- 2019-06-28Web Development with Go Building Scalable Web Apps and RESTful Services
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Deliver Audacious Web Apps with Ember 2
- 2017-12-02Deliver Audacious Web Apps with Ember 2
- 2017-11-13Deliver Audacious Web Apps with Ember 2
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Web Development with Go: Building Scalable Web Apps and RESTful Services
- 2017-10-11Web Development with Go: Building Scalable Web Apps and RESTful Services - Removed
- 2017-10-03Deliver Audacious Web Apps with Ember 2
- 2019-08-27Practical Node.js Building Real-World Scalable Web Apps, Second Edition
- 2019-07-25#(Best) - Why You Should Read Practical Node.js: Building Real-world Scalable Web Apps by Azat Mardan Online or Download [MOBI PDF EPUB]
- 2018-11-06Practical Node.js Building Real-World Scalable Web Apps, Second Edition
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Practical Node.js: Building Real-World Scalable Web Apps - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.