Posted on 2013-12-30. By anonymous.
2013 | 226 Pages | ISBN: 370911585X | PDF | 7 MB
The skin is the largest human organ system. Loss of skin integrity due to injury or illness results in a substantial physiologic imbalance and ultimately in severe disability or death. The most common cause of significant skin loss is thermal injury, followed by trauma and chronic ulcerations.
Over the past decades extraordinary advances have been made in the understanding of cellular and molecular processes of wound healing and the pathobiology of chronic wounds. This knowledge has led to wound care innovations that facilitate more rapid closure of wounds with better functional and aesthetic outcome. A sensible and resource-saving utilization of these innovative technologies requires a broad knowledge of these processes and innovations.
This book intends to give an overview about today's wound care developments in tissue engineering and skin replacement. It presents a variety of indications and diversities of clinical applications to help the surgeon select a specific procedure for each clinical situation.
- Ebooks list page : 24421
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Dermal Replacements in General, Burn, and Plastic Surgery: Tissue Engineering in Clinical Practice
- 2014-05-14Dermal Replacements in General, Burn, and Plastic Surgery: Tissue Engineering in Clinical Practice (Repost)
- 2014-01-13Dermal Replacements in General, Burn, and Plastic Surgery: Tissue Engineering in Clinical Practice - eazydoc.com
- 2018-09-03Pretty Modern Beauty, Sex, and Plastic Surgery in Brazil
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Encyclopedia of Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery (Facts on File Library of Health & Living)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Pretty Modern: Beauty, Sex, and Plastic Surgery in Brazil
- 2009-09-19The Encyclopedia of Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
- 2007-05-15Burns and plastic surgery
- 2011-10-31Florian Fitzal, Peter Schrenk and Bernard Ammerer, "Oncoplastic Breast Surgery: A Guide to Clinical Practice"
- 2008-02-07[request]Deformation and Fracture Mechanics of Engineering Materials
- 2019-01-15Oncoplastic Breast Surgery A Guide to Clinical Practice - Removed
- 2018-08-233D Cell Culture Fundamentals and Applications in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- 2018-08-213D Cell Culture: Fundamentals and Applications in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- 2018-04-19Oncoplastic Breast Surgery A Guide to Clinical Practice
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Biomaterials and Nanotechnology for Tissue Engineering
- 2018-01-10[PDF] 3D Bioprinting and Nanotechnology in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Meditation and Yoga in Psychotherapy: Techniques for Clinical Practice
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Community Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: A Manual of Clinical Practice and Consultation
- 2017-12-06[PDF] On Moving and Being Moved: Nonverbal Behavior in Clinical Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.