Posted on 2019-01-25, by manhneovn.
The professional recording industry is rapidly moving from a hardware paradigm (big studios with expensive gear) to a software paradigm, in which lots of expensive hardware is replaced with a single computer loaded with software plug-ins. Complete albums are now being recorded and engineered "inside the box"-all within a computer without hardware processing or mixing gear. Audio effect plug-ins, which are small software modules that work within audio host applications, like Avid Pro Tools, Apple Logic, Ableton Live, and Steinberg Cubase, are big business. Designing Audio Effect Plug-Ins in C++ gives readers everything they need to know to create real-world, working plug-ins in the widely used C++ programming language.
Beginning with the necessary theory behind audio signal processing, author Will Pirkle quickly gets into the heart of this implementation guide, with clearly-presented, previously unpublished algorithms, tons of example code, and practical advice. From the companion website, readers can download free software for the rapid development of the algorithms, many of which have never been revealed to the general public. The resulting plug-ins can be compiled to snap in to any of the above host applications. Readers will come away with the knowledge and tools to design and implement their own audio signal processing designs.
Learn to build audio effect plug-ins in a widely used, implementable programming language-C++
Design plug-ins for a variety of platforms (Windows and Mac) and popular audio applications
Companion site gives you fully worked-out code for all the examples used, free development software for download, video tutorials for the software, and examples of student plug-ins complete with theory and code
- Ebooks list page : 38833
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Designing Audio Effect Plug-Ins in C : With Digital Audio Signal Processing Theory
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Designing Audio Effect Plug-Ins in C : With Digital Audio Signal Processing Theory
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Designing Software Synthesizer Plug-Ins in C : For RackAFX, VST3, and Audio Units
- 2009-04-30Cubase VST-VST Effect Plug-Ins
- 2009-04-30Earlier VST Effect Plug-Ins
- 2018-11-24Fourier Analysis on Finite Groups with Applications in Signal Processing and System Design
- 2018-08-18Coursera - Audio Signal Processing for Music Applications [2015, ENG]
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Complex-Valued Matrix Derivatives: With Applications in Signal Processing and Communications
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Digital Audio Signal Processing
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Probability and Random Processes, Second Edition: With Applications to Signal Processing and Communications
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Audio Signal Processing and Coding
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Audio Signal Processing for Next-Generation Multimedia Communication Systems
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Probability and Random Processes, Second Edition: With Applications to Signal Processing and Communications - Removed
- 2016-12-21Audio Signal Processing
- 2014-03-10Audio Signal Processing and Coding
- 2014-02-21Probability and Random Processes: With Applications to Signal Processing and Communications (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-12-03Audio Signal Processing for Next-Generation Multimedia Communication Systems (repost)
- 2013-08-03Speech and Audio Signal Processing, 2nd edition
- 2013-07-30Complex-Valued Matrix Derivatives: With Applications in Signal Processing and Communications [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.