Posted on 2019-03-10, by elegance.
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3 Hours | Lec: 54 | 1.43 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn DevOps Continuous Integration and Delivery using Jenkins, Maven and build fully functional Jenkins pipelines
This course will teach you DevOps concepts of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, with emphasis on Jenkins, Git and Maven build automation.
DevOps as a software development practice has been around for quite a long time now, but the term has been coined only in the recent past and it is becoming more and more relevant, given that companies ranging from small start ups to behemoths like Amazon Netflix Google are investing billions into it.
DevOps automation experts are in great demand now and is proving to be a very lucrative career move.
The course has been designed, keeping this demand in mind so that you get to learn both concepts and at the same time get to work on it, hands on. I am sure, that by the end of this course you will feel very confident in building and deploying a fully automated and functional Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipeline in Jenkins.
You will learn DevOps concepts and Jenkins from scratch. You are also taught Maven, that is probably the most popular tool used for build automation.
Here is a brief of what you would learn:
DevOps Concepts - Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
Differences between DevOps Concepts like CI and CD
Jenkins Terminology along with the UI
All about Apache Maven
Jenkins jobs for implementing DevOps Continuous Integration
Jenkins jobs for continuous testing, static code analysis
Jenkins jobs for DevOps Continuous Deployment
Jenkins jobs for DevOps Continuous Delivery
Build Pipeline in Jenkins
Jenkins Distributed Builds with Master Slave Architecture
Jenkins Pipeline as Code
At appropriate stages you would be given exercises and projects to work on that would help you explore on your own and also refresh your learning.
The course goes over the topics step by step - For each topic - DevOps, Jenkins, Maven, Git and Jenkins Pipelines - in sufficient detail and adopts a code/work along method so that students can run the builds in parallel to the instructor.
The theory has been kept to a minimum and crisp, just enough to get you the context before you start hands on.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 39638
- 2019-02-15DevOps CI CD with Jenkins Maven Git and Pipeline
- 2019-02-13DevOps CI CD with Jenkins Maven Git and Pipeline
- 2019-02-10DevOps CI CD with Jenkins Maven Git and Pipeline
- 2018-03-23DevOps CI CD with Jenkins pipelines, Maven, Gradle
- 2018-01-27DevOps: CI&CD with Jenkins pipelines, Maven, Gradle Video
- 2019-03-31Packt Devops Masterclass Cicd With Jenkins Pipelines Groovy Dsl-Jgtiso
- 2019-01-26PACKT- DEVOPS MASTERCLASS CICD WITH JENKINS PIPEL INES GROOVY DSL JGTiSO
- 2019-01-24DevOps Masterclass CICD with Jenkins Pipelines Groovy DSL
- 2019-01-13Packt Devops Masterclass Cicd With Jenkins Pipelines Groovy Dsl-Jgtiso
- 2018-12-21DevOps Masterclass CICD with Jenkins Pipelines Groovy DSL
- 2018-12-14DevOps Masterclass CICD with Jenkins Pipelines Groovy DSL
- 2018-12-10DevOps Masterclass CICD with Jenkins Pipelines Groovy DSL
- 2018-11-06DevOps for SharePoint With Packer, Terraform, Ansible, and Vagrant
- 2018-10-31DevOps for SharePoint With Packer, Terraform, Ansible, and Vagrant
- 2018-02-01Devops Ci Cd With Jenkins
- 2017-07-27O'reilly Continuous Integration (ci) With Jenkins Quality Assurance And Automated Testing
- 2017-07-26O'reilly Continuous Integration (ci) With Jenkins Maven Builds
- 2017-06-29Continuous Integration (ci) With Jenkins Quality Assurance And Automated Testing
- 2017-06-09O'Reilly - Continuous Integration (CI) With Jenkins - Quality Assurance and Automated Testing
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.