Posted on 2007-05-15, updated at 2007-05-27. By anonymous.
Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine
Series: Medical Radiology / Diagnostic Imaging
Editors: Schiepers, C.; Allen-Auerbach, M.
Publication Date: November 28, 2005 (2nd edition)
Price: 199 $
eBook ISBN: 3540300058
Size: 7.42 MB (5.00 MB ZIP archive)
The field of nuclear medicine is undergoing rapid expansion, and is evolving into diagnostic molecular imaging. During recent years, dual-modality imaging with PET/CT has gained acceptance and this is currently the fastest-growing technique for oncological imaging applications. The glucose analogue FDG has held its place in diagnostic oncology, assessment of myocardial viability and diagnosis of neuro-degenerative disorders. Peptides have become even more important as imaging agents. The accuracy of hepatobiliary scintigraphy has been enhanced by cholecystokinin. The use of ACE inhibitors in the evaluation of renovascular hypertension has become the standard in renography. New instrumentation has led to faster scanners, and computer development to better image processing software. Automatic processing is more common, and standardization of protocols can be accomplished easily. The field of gene imaging has progressed, although routine clinical applications are not yet available. The present text, supplemented with many detailed and informative illustrations, represents an adjunct to the standard knowledge of diagnostic nuclear medicine and provides both the student and the professional with an overview of developments during the past decade.
- Ebooks list page : 98
- 2011-05-24[request]Steves' Review of Nuclear Medicine Technology: Preparation for Certification Examinations:
- 2017-03-2102880-[Upload 2017]-Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine 2nd rev ed - C. Schiepers (Springer, 2006)
- 2011-08-23Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine (Medical Radiology / Diagnostic Imaging)
- 2010-07-04Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine 2nd Edition by: Schiepers
- 2007-06-13Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine
- 2007-06-04Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Protection in Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound Diagnostic Procedures in Children (N C R P Report)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Diagnostic and Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine for Neuroendocrine Tumors (Contemporary Endocrinology) - Removed
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Diagnostic Imaging: Nuclear Medicine, 2e
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Diagnostic Imaging: Nuclear Medicine, 2e
- 2017-01-20Diagnostic and Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine for Neuroendocrine Tumors (Contemporary Endocrinolog...
- 2009-04-02[request]Diagnostic Imaging: Nuclear Medicine
- 2019-07-01Problems and Solutions in Medical Physics Nuclear Medicine Physics
- 2019-01-31Nuclear Medicine A Core Review - Removed
- 2019-01-31Essential Nuclear Medicine Physics, Second Edition
- 2019-01-31Perspectives on Nuclear Medicine for Molecular Diagnosis and Integrated Therapy - Removed
- 2019-01-28Nuclear Medicine in Tropical and Infectious Diseases
- 2019-01-24Perspectives on Nuclear Medicine for Molecular Diagnosis and Integrated Therapy
- 2019-01-23Essential Nuclear Medicine Physics, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.