Posted on 2013-04-12. By anonymous.
by Ivars Bilinskis
English | 2007 | ISBN: 047002738X | 454 pages | PDF | 6.40 MB
“As demand for applications working in extended frequency ranges increases, classical Digital signal processing (DSP) techniques, not protected against aliasing, are becoming less effective. Digital alias-free signal processing (DASP) is a technique for overcoming the problems of aliasing at extended frequency ranges. Based on non-uniform or randomised sampling techniques and the development of novel algorithms, it creates the capacity to suppress potential aliasing crucial for high frequency applications and to reduce the complexity of designs.
This book provides practical and comprehensive coverage of the theory and techniques behind alias-free digital signal processing.
Analyses issues of sampling, randomised and pseudo-randomised quantisation and direct and indirectly randomised sampling.
Examines periodic and hybrid sampling, including information on processing algorithms and potential limitations imposed by signal dynamics.
Sets out leading methods and techniques for complexity reduced designs, in particular designs of large aperture sensor arrays, massive data acquisition and compression from a number of signal sources and complexity-reduced processing of non-uniform data.
Presents examples of engineering applications using these techniques including spectrum analysis, waveform reconstruction and the estimation of various parameters, emphasising the importance of the technique for developing new technologies.
Links DASP and traditional technologies by mapping them into embedded systems with standard inputs and outputs.
Digital Alias-free Signal Processing is ideal for practising engineers and researchers working on the development of digital signal processing applications at extended frequencies. It is also a valuable reference for electrical and computer engineering graduates taking courses in signal processing or digital signal processing.”
Please No mirrors.
- Ebooks list page : 21847
- 2013-04-17Digital Alias-free Signal Processing
- 2013-04-15Digital Alias-free Signal Processing
- 2008-12-16Digital Alias-free Signal Processing
- 2008-12-06Digital Alias-free Signal Processing
- 2016-12-07Monson H. Hayes - Schaum's Outline of Theory and Problems of Digital Signal Processing [Repost]
- 2013-07-15Minimizing Spurious Tones in Digital Delta-Sigma Modulators (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing) (repost)
- 2013-07-03Multirate Digital Signal Processing (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-02-19Digital Audio Signal Processing (repost)
- 2013-02-08Digital Front-End in Wireless Communications and Broadcasting: Circuits and Signal Processing (repost)
- 2013-01-08Understanding Digital Signal Processing (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-01-03Digital Design of Signal Processing Systems: A Practical Approach (repost)
- 2012-05-12CMOS Processors and Memories (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- 2012-04-30Computer Techniques and Algorithms in Digital Signal Processing [Repost]
- 2012-04-23Digital Communication Receivers: Synchronization, Channel Estimation, and Signal Processing [Repost]
- 2012-03-12Probability, Random Processes, and Statistical Analysis: Applications to Communications, Signal Processing, Queueing Theory and Mathematical Finance By Hisashi Kobayashi, Brian L. Mark, William Turin
- 2012-01-15Sen M. Kuo, Bob H. Lee, Wenshun Tian, Â«Real-Time Digital Signal ProcessingÂ»(repost)
- 2011-11-28Conceptual Wavelets in Digital Signal Processing (repost)
- 2011-11-19Conceptual Wavelets in Digital Signal Processing (repost)
- 2011-09-20New Advances in Intelligent Signal Processing
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.