Posted on 2010-03-20. By anonymous.
Digital Image Processing: An Algorithmic Introduction using Java"
Springer | 2008 | ISBN: 1846283795 | 566 pages | Djvu | 7,8 MB
"This will be one of my continuing reference books for some time to come."
Steve Cunningham, PhD, Past President of SIGGRAPH
"An excellent resource for the users of ImageJ."
Wayne Rasband, author of ImageJ
This modern, self-contained, textbook explains the fundamental algorithms of digital image processing through practical examples and complete Java implementations. Available for the first time in English, Digital Image Processing is the definitive textbook for students, researchers, and professionals in search of critical analysis and modern implementations of the most important algorithms in the field.
? Practical examples and carefully constructed chapter-ending exercises drawn from the authors' years of experience teaching this material
? Real implementations, concise mathematical notation, and precise algorithmic descriptions designed for programmers and practitioners
? Easily adaptable Java code and completely worked out examples for easy inclusion in existing, and rapid prototyping of new, applications
? Self-contained chapters and additional online material suitable for a flexible one- or two- semester course
? Uses ImageJ, the image processing system developed, maintained, and freely distributed by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH)
? A comprehensive Website (www.imagingbook.com) with complete Java source code, test images, and additional instructor materials
This comprehensive, reader-friendly introduction is ideal for foundation courses as well as eminently suitable for self-study.
Wilhelm Burger is the director of the Digital Media degree programs at the Upper Austria University of Applied Sciences at Hagenberg.
Mark J. Burge is a program director at the National Science Foundation (NSF) and a principal at Noblis (Mitretek) in Washington, D.C.
- Ebooks list page : 5096
- 2013-10-18Digital Image Processing: An Algorithmic Introduction using Java
- 2011-07-19Digital Image Processing: An Algorithmic Introduction using Java
- 2011-04-12Digital Image Processing: An Algorithmic Introduction using Java (Repost)
- 2010-03-20Digital Image Processing: An Algorithmic Introduction using Java
- 2010-03-13Digital Image Processing: An Algorithmic Introduction using Java
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Digital Image Processing: A Practical Introduction Using Java (With CD-ROM)
- 2012-10-13Digital Image Processing: A Practical Introduction Using Java (Repost)
- 2011-05-19Digital Image Processing: A Practical Introduction Using Java (With CD-ROM)
- 2012-01-22William Pratt, "Digital Image Processing: PIKS Inside"
- 2012-01-11Digital Image Processing
- 2009-07-01Digital Image Processing Using Java 6 (Book & CD)
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB
- 2013-11-23Beginning Digital Image Processing - Using Free Tools for Photographers
- 2013-11-13eginning Digital Image Processing: Using Free Tools for Photographers (Repost)
- 2013-08-18Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB (2nd edition) (Repost)
- 2013-08-17Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB (Repost)
- 2013-07-23Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-04-15Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB, 2nd edition
- 2012-12-30Digital Image Processing Using Matlab
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.