Posted on 2014-04-25. By anonymous.
English | 2011 | ISBN-10: 1439837856 | 422 pages | PDF | 11,3 MB
Digital (microprocessor-based) protection relays (DPR) are dominating the global market today, essentially pushing all other types of relays out of the picture. These devices play a vital role in power operations for fields ranging from manufacturing, transportation, and communication to banking and healthcare.
Digital Protective Relays: Problems and Solutions offers a unique focus on the problems and disadvantages associated with their use, a crucial aspect that goes largely unexamined. While there is already a massive amount of literature documenting the benefits of using digital relays, devices as sophisticated as DPR obviously have faults and drawbacks that need to be understood. This book covers these, delving into the less familiar inner workings of DPR to fill a critical literary void and help decision makers and specialists in the field of protection relays find their way out of the informational vacuum. The book provides vital information to assist them in evaluating relay producers' claims and then choose the right product.
Tearing away the informational "curtain" that exists today, this book:
Describes construction of functional modules of existing relays
Analyzes drawbacks and problems of digital relays
Details specific technical problems and their solutions
Assesses dangers of intentional destructive electromagnetic intrusions
Discusses alternative (non-microprocessor-based) protection relays, and problems related to international standards
Focusing on practical solutions, this book explains how to correctly choose digital relays and ensure their proper use while avoiding the many problems they can present. The author avoids mathematics and theory in favor of more practical, tangible information not easily found elsewhere. Setting itself apart from other books on the subject, this volume shines a light into the long hidden "black box" of information on DPRs, giving users a valuable tool to help them anticipate possible problems, something sorely lacking in the literature.
- Ebooks list page : 26447
- 2017-09-18Digital Protective Relays Problems and Solutions
- 2014-05-27Digital Protective Relays: Problems and Solutions
- 2013-10-21Digital Protective Relays: Problems and Solutions - Removed
- 2014-05-10Physics with Answers: 500 Problems and Solutions (repost)
- 2014-05-05Mobile Authentication: Problems and Solutions (Repost)
- 2014-04-24Mathematical Olympiad In China (2009-2010): Problems And Solutions (Repost)
- 2014-04-08Introduction to Classical Mechanics: With Problems and Solutions (Repost)
- 2014-04-03Male Infertility: Problems and Solutions (repost)
- 2014-03-15Contemporary Health Physics: Problems and Solutions (Repost)
- 2013-11-22An Introduction to String Theory and D-brane Dynamics: With Problems and Solutions (Repost)
- 2013-10-18Fuel Cells: Problems and Solutions (Repost)
- 2013-09-11Algorithms and Programming: Problems and Solutions (Repost)
- 2013-08-01Structure of Matter: An Introductory Course with Problems and Solutions (Repost)
- 2013-06-04Maurizio Rafanelli, Multidimensional Databases: Problems and Solutions (Repost)
- 2013-02-26Mathematical Olympiad in China: Problems and Solutions (Repost)
- 2013-02-11V.B. Alekseev, Francesca Aicardi, Abel's Theorem in Problems and Solutions (Repost)
- 2013-01-24Sustainable Transportation: Problems and Solutions (repost)
- 2012-12-16Fluid Mechanics: Problems and Solutions (repost)
- 2012-12-16Sustainable Transportation: Problems and Solutions (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.