Posted on 2019-03-01, by nokia241186.
Diophantine Equations and Power Integral Bases: New Computational Methods By István Gaál (auth.)
2002 | 208 Pages | ISBN: 0817642714 | PDF | 14 MB
This monograph investigates algorithms for determining power integral bases in algebraic number fields. The problem has classical roots and leads to the problem of solving the corresponding index form equations that are often reduced to more classical equations, such as various types of Thue equations. The reader is introduced to the best-known methods for solving several types of diophantine equations using Baker-type estimates, reduction methods, and enumeration algorithms. These methods can be useful for other types of diophantine equations not included in the book. Several interesting properties of number fields are examined. Some infinite parametric families of fields are also considered as well as the resolution of the corresponding infinite parametric families of diophantine equations. The text is illustrated with several tables of various number fields, including their data on power integral bases. Advanced undergraduates and graduates will benefit from this exposition of methods for solving some classical types of diophantine equations. Researchers in the field will find new applications for the tools presented throughout the book.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39514
- 2019-02-23Diophantine Equations and Power Integral Bases New Computational Methods
- 2019-09-09Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems; Pearson New International Edition
- 2019-01-15JFK and the Masculine Mystique Sex and Power on the New Frontier - Removed
- 2019-01-11JFK and the Masculine Mystique Sex and Power on the New Frontier
- 2018-12-21JFK and the Masculine Mystique Sex and Power on the New Frontier
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Paper War: Morality, Print Culture, and Power in Colonial New South Wales
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Political Imaginary of Sexual Freedom: Subjectivity and Power in the New Sexual Democratic Turn (Studies in the Psychosocial) - Removed
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Analytic Methods for Diophantine Equations and Diophantine Inequalities (Cambridge Mathematical Library)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Convolution Equations and Singular Integral Operators: Selected Papers (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications) - Removed
- 2016-12-11The Political Imaginary of Sexual Freedom Subjectivity and Power in the New Sexual Democratic Tu... - Removed
- 2014-03-23The Oligarchs: Wealth and Power in the New Russia (Audiobook)
- 2013-07-25The Oligarchs: Wealth And Power In The New Russia
- 2013-06-03Convolution Equations and Singular Integral Operators (repost)
- 2012-09-27Analytic Methods for Diophantine Equations and Diophantine Inequalities
- 2012-09-02Analytic Methods for Diophantine Equations and Diophantine Inequalities
- 2012-07-02Class and Power in the New Deal: Corporate Moderates, Southern Democrats, and the Liberal-Labor Coalition
- 2012-02-28Analytic Methods for Diophantine Equations and Diophantine Inequalities by H. Davenport (Repost)
- 2011-12-29Analytic Methods for Diophantine Equations and Diophantine..
- 2011-12-06Analytic Methods for Diophantine Equations and Diophantine Inequalities (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.