Dioxins and Health Including Other Persistent Organic Pollutants and Endocrine Disruptors, 3rd edition
Posted on 2012-05-26. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 0470605294 | 2012 | 680 pages | PDF | 3,2 MB
Explores the latest science on dioxins and other POPs, and their impact on human health
Now in its third edition, Dioxins and Health is the most respected reference of its kind, presenting the latest scientific findings on dioxins, dibenzofurans, polychlorinated biphenyls and related compounds, and their impact on human health. The book fully examines the many toxicological effectsâ€”including immunological, neurological, developmental, dermatological, and cardiologicalâ€”these chemicals have on health.
This Third Edition has been greatly expanded with the latest research findings on dioxins and related compounds. Moreover, it now includes coverage of other persistent organic pollutants (POPs) and endocrine disruptors, including:
Brominated flame retardants, such as polybrominated diphenyl ethers and hexabromocyclododecane
Perfluorinated chemicals such as perfluorooctanoic acid and perfluorooctanesulfonic acid
Other endocrine disrupting chemicals similar to POPs such as bisphenol A
Readers will also learn about the latest findings on the long-term impacts caused by the use of Agent Orange in Vietnam. Other chapters review the Seveso disaster in Italy and the Yusho and Yucheng rice oil poisoning incidents in Japan and Taiwan. In addition, there is a full chapter dedicated to the dioxin poisoning of former Ukraine President Victor Yushchenko.
All the chapters in the book have been written by leading international experts. References at the end of each chapter guide readers to the primary literature in the field.
Expertly organized in one volume, Dioxins and Health offers readers quick access to essential information about dioxins and related compounds written in clear, simple language that is accessible to not only scientists, clinicians and public health professionals, but also general readers.
- Ebooks list page : 18744
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Dioxins and Health Including Other Persistent Organic Pollutants and Endocrine Disruptors
- 2012-05-26Dioxins and Health Including Other Persistent Organic Pollutants and Endocrine Disruptors
- 2017-03-2102946-[Upload 2017]-Dioxins and Health [Incl. Other Pers. Org. Pollutants, Endocr. Disruptors] 3rd e...
- 2019-01-30Persistent Organic Pollutants Environmental Behaviour and Pathways of Human Exposure - Removed
- 2019-01-24Persistent Organic Pollutants Environmental Behaviour and Pathways of Human Exposure - Removed
- 2013-07-29Persistent organic pollutants and toxic metals in foods
- 2011-08-02Persistent Organic Pollutants in Asia, Volume 7: Sources, Distributions, Transport and Fate (Developments in Environmental Science)
- 2011-07-03Persistent Organic Pollutants in Asia, Volume 7: Sources, Distributions, Transport and Fate (Developments in Environmental Science)
- 2019-01-15The Fate of Persistent Organic Pollutants in the North Sea Multiple Year Model Simulations of Î³-HCH, - Removed
- 2019-01-10The Fate of Persistent Organic Pollutants in the North Sea Multiple Year Model Simulations of Î³-H...
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Persistent Organic Pollutants (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry) - Removed
- 2014-05-31Persistent Organic Pollutants
- 2014-05-28Persistent Organic Pollutants
- 2014-01-21Environmental Forensics for Persistent Organic Pollutants
- 2014-01-20Environmental Forensics for Persistent Organic Pollutants - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-19Environmental Forensics for Persistent Organic Pollutants
- 2012-03-23Persistent Organic Pollutants
- 2012-01-30Persistent Organic Pollutants (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry / Anthropogenic Compounds) by Heidelore Fiedler (Repost)
- 2011-12-27Persistent Organic Pollutants - Stuart Harrad
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.