Author: Nicholas Castle
Posted on 2012-01-22, by 4bookholic.
Nicholas Castle | Wiley-blackwell | 2010 | 176 pages | English | PDF
The 80 rules you need to prepare for action in a medical disaster Here are 80 disaster management rules to reflect on, remember and follow in the immediate aftermath of an incident involving mass casualties. Each rule is a single-page long, providing the essential information to inform the most common critical decisions you will have to make in either a civilian or military environment. Written by clinicians with deep clinical and operational experience, these rules are concise evidence-based guidelines for all medical personnel dealing with disasters at the scene or in hospital. Based on the Major Incident Medical Management and Support system widely adopted in the UK, mainland Europe, Australasia and NATO, they are both authoritative and effective.
- Ebooks list page : 17213
- 2011-11-07Disaster Rules
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Disaster Rules
- 2011-11-01Rob Russell, "Disaster Rules"
- 2014-03-06When the Dancing Stopped: The Real Story of the Morro Castle Disaster and Its Deadly Wake (Audiobook)
- 2012-02-25Essential Psychiatry (4th edition) - David J. Castle
- 2012-02-24The Demands of Humanity: Army Medical Disaster Relief - Army Medical Disaster
- 2012-02-21New Headway Intermediate, Third Edition Teacher’s Resource Book - Castle - Removed
- 2012-02-17Jennifer Castle – The Beginning of After - Jennifer Castle
- 2012-02-13Nicholas T. Potter, “Neurogenetics: Methods and Protocols” - Nicholas T. Potter
- 2012-02-12The International School of Sugarcraft Book Two(Bk.2) - Nicholas Lodge
- 2012-02-06The NEURON Book - Nicholas T. Carnevale
- 2012-02-05New Headway Intermediate, Third Edition Teacher’s Resource Book - Castle - Removed
- 2012-02-03Encyclopedia of Astrology - Nicholas DeVore
- 2012-01-29The Logic of Decision and Action - Nicholas Rescher
- 2012-01-27The Cambridge Companion to Bertrand Russell (Cambridge Companions to Philosophy) - Nicholas Griffin
- 2012-01-27Pragmatism and Educational Research (Philosophy, Theory, and Educational Research Series) - Gert J. J. Biesta, Nicholas C. Burbules
- 2012-01-26What Is Lojban? - Nick Nicholas, John Woldemar Cowan
- 2012-01-25Jennifer Castle – The Beginning of After - Jennifer Castle
- 2012-01-22The Perricone Promise [Audiobook] - Nicholas Perricone
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.