Posted on 2012-01-21. By anonymous.
Language: English | Publisher: Wiley | ISBN: 0471687197 | 2005 | PDF | 312 pages | 12 mb
Discover grid computingâ€”how to successfully build, implement, and manage widely distributed computing architecture
With technology budgets under increasing scrutiny and system architecture becoming more and more complex, many organizations are rethinking how they manage and use technology. Keeping a strong business focus, this publication clearly demonstrates that the current ways of tying applications to dedicated hardware are no longer viable in today's competitive, bottom lineâ€“oriented environment. This evolution in distributed computing is leading a paradigm shift in leveraging widely distributed architectures to get the most processing power per IT dollar.
Presenting a solid foundation of data management issues and techniques, this practical book delves into grid architecture, services, practices, and much more, including:
- Why businesses should adopt grid computing
- How to master the fundamental concepts and programming techniques and apply them successfully to reach objectives
- How to maximize the value of existing IT investments
The author has tailored this publication for two distinct audiences. Business professionals will gain a better understanding of how grid computing improves productivity and performance, what impact it can have on their organization's bottom line, and the technical foundations necessary to discuss grid computing with their IT colleagues. Following the author's expert guidance and practical examples, IT professionals, architects, and developers will be equipped to initiate and carry out successful grid computing projects within their own organizations.
- Ebooks list page : 17190
- 2009-09-17Distributed Data Management in Grid Environments
- 2007-06-01Distributed Data Management in Grid Environments
- 2012-01-13Barbara Canton, "Mathematics of Data Management" - Removed
- 2014-06-06The Semantic Web for Knowledge and Data Management: Technologies and Practices (repost)
- 2014-05-05Project Communication Management in Complex Environments [Repost]
- 2014-01-29Data Management in Grid and Peer-to-Peer Systems - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-20Graph Data Management: Techniques and Applications (repost)
- 2013-01-17The Semantic Web for Knowledge and Data Management: Technologies and Practices (Repost)
- 2012-08-27Information Technology Risk Management in Enterprise Environments [Repost]
- 2012-07-20Data Management in Grid and Peer-to-Peer Systems
- 2012-02-22Information Technology Risk Management in Enterprise Environments (Repost)
- 2011-12-15Distributed Data Warehousing Using Web Technology (Repost)
- 2011-10-26Secure Data Management in Decentralized Systems [Repost]
- 2011-10-23IBM Data Management - Issue 4, 2011 [Repost]
- 2010-01-31Data Management in Grid and Peer-to-Peer Systems: Second International Conference, Globe 2
- 2009-11-15Data Management in Grid and Peer-to-Peer Systems: Second International Conference, Globe 2009 Linz, Austria, September 1-2, 2009 Proceedings (Lecture Notes ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI)
- 2009-11-04Data Management in Grid and Peer-to-Peer Systems: Second International Conference, Globe 2009
- 2013-12-31Data Mining in Grid Computing Environments (repost)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Data Management in Cloud, Grid and P2P Systems: 7th International Conference, Globe 2014, Munich, Germany, September 2-3, 2014. Proceedings (Lecture ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.