Author: Shaa Wasmund
Posted on 2019-07-10, by winzham.
When you stop trying to do so much, you get so much more done.
Do you put yourself under too much pressure to succeed, which only makes it harder to achieve? Are you constantly playing catch-up and struggling to find time for the things, and people, you love?
It doesn’t have to be this way. Anything is possible when you stop trying to do everything at the same time.
Often it’s fear that keeps us stuck in our patterns. If we’re super busy then no one can say we’re not working hard. But there’s another way to live a life that’s both more enjoyable and more productive, if only we can break those routines.
In Do Less, Get More, entrepreneur and bestselling author Shaa Wasmund reveals that when we embrace a “less is more” attitude, we can appreciate all the good things we already have and find the courage to prune the nonessentials. And then we can find the space in which to pursue exciting new opportunities.
Wasmund teaches us how to become experts in the things we’re truly passionate about, rather
than mediocre jacks-of-all-trades. Her tools include exercises like:
* Escaping the “when, then” trap. Stop putting something off because you’re waiting to be ready (“I’ll start my own business when my kids are out of the house” or “I’ll lose weight when this project is over”). Take one practical step toward what you want right now.
* Nurturing your support network: Who are the people who truly support you? Prioritize those who are genuinely on your side and practice asking for help. Focus on quality over quantity in developing your network.
* Scheduling for value: What gets put in our calendar gets done. And you shouldn’t only plan for work projects: scheduling time for the people and activities you love and that give you purpose and energy is just as important.
This life-changing book gives you the tools to ditch your to-do list and follow your dreams. It will be your essential guide to doing what you love—and letting go of the rest.
Do Less, Get More
- Ebooks list page : 40842
- 2019-07-01Do Less, Get More How to Work Smart and Live Life Your Way
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Do Less, Get More: How to Work Smart and Live Life Your Way
- 2018-12-07Design Your Day Be More Productive, Set Better Goals, and Live Life On Purpose
- 2018-11-21Design Your Day Be More Productive, Set Better Goals, and Live Life On Purpose
- 2017-11-27[PDF] How to Be Happy and Live Life to the Fullest: A Guide to Reaching Your Full Potential
- 2017-11-26[PDF] How to Be Happy and Live Life to the Fullest: A Guide to Reaching Your Full Potential. (Happiness, Success Habits, Feeling Good, Enlightenment)
- 2019-01-03Ask More, Get More How to Earn More, Save More, and Live More...Just by ASKING
- 2018-11-21Work Less, Make More Stop Working So Hard and Create the Life You Really Want [Audiobook]
- 2018-11-03Less Is More How Great Companies Use Productivity
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Ask More, Get More: How to Earn More, Save More, and Live More...Just by ASKING
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Less Is More: How Great Companies Use Productivity
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Yell Less, Love More: How the Orange Rhino Mom Stopped Yelling at Her Kids - and How You Can Too!: A 30-Day Guide That Includes: - 100 Alternatives to ... Steps to Follow - Honest Stories to Inspire
- 2013-03-14Less Is More: How Great Companies Use Productivity (repost) - Removed
- 2012-02-18Less Is More: How Great Companies Use Productivity - Jason Jennings
- 2012-01-18Less Is More: How Great Companies Use Productivity - Jason Jennings
- 2011-08-28Less Is More: How Great Companies Use Productivity
- 2010-09-22Less Is More: How Great Companies Use Productivity - Removed
- 2019-07-02The More You Do The Better You Feel How to Overcome Procrastination and Live a Happier Life
- 2018-12-13How Computers Work Processor and Main Memory
- 2018-11-14How Structures Work Design and Behaviour from Bridges to Buildings, 2nd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.