Does Carbon-Conscious Behavior Drive Firm Performance?: An Event Study on the Global 500 Companies [Repost]
Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2013-02-28. By anonymous.
Adrian Renner - Does Carbon-Conscious Behavior Drive Firm Performance?: An Event Study on the Global 500 Companies
Published: 2011-07-01 | ISBN: 3834929646 | PDF | 168 pages | 34 MB
Climate change and its implications for consumers and policymakers, have been discussed extensively. Adrian Renner provides a unique perspective on how stockholders react if companies move towards a carbon-conscious future. A multi-country event study approach was used to analyze stock market reactions of the largest 500 companies globally. The analysis shows that depending on the situation of the company outcomes vary substantially. For example, Asian companies were gratified by investors for their carbon-conscious behavior while European and North American companies got punished for this.
No another mirrors, please!
- Ebooks list page : 21471
- 2013-07-08Does carbon-conscious behavior drive firm performance?: An event study on the Global 500 companies (repost)
- 2011-06-26Does carbon-conscious behavior drive firm performance?: An event study on the Global 500 companies
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Personal Knowledge Management, Leadership Styles, and Organisational Performance: A Case Study of the Healthcare Industry in Thailand (SpringerBriefs in Business) - Removed
- 2014-02-26Competency-based Performance Reviews: How to Perform Employee Evaluations the Fortune 500 Way (repost)
- 2013-09-05Competency-based Performance Reviews: How to Perform Employee Evaluations the Fortune 500 Way [Repost]
- 2011-05-08Dancing Communities: Performance, Difference and Connection in the Global City - Removed
- 2010-05-14Corporate Governance, Organization and the Firm: Co-operation and Outsourcing in the Global Economy
- 2019-06-28Optimizing Firm Performance Alignment of Operational Success Drivers on the Basis of Empirical Data
- 2018-12-15Brand Transformation Transforming Firm Performance by Disruptive, Pragmatic and Achievable Brand St...
- 2018-09-20Appreciative Leadership Focus on What Works to Drive Winning Performance and Build a Thriving Organization
- 2018-08-05Appreciative Leadership Focus on What Works to Drive Winning Performance and Build a Thriving Organization
- 2018-04-24Does Consciousness Cause Behavior
- 2018-04-19Knowledge Solutions Tools, Methods, and Approaches to Drive Organizational Performance
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Industrial Clustering, Firm Performance and Employee Welfare: Evidence from the Shoe and Flower Cluster in Ethiopia (Development Economics and Policy)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Entrepreneurship and Firm Performance (Business Issues, Competition and Entrepreneurship)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Internationalization and Firm Performance: The Role of Intangible Resources
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Experiential Learning: Changing Behavior to Improve Performance
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Optimizing Firm Performance: Alignment of Operational Success Drivers on the Basis of Empirical Data - Removed
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Drive Business Performance: Enabling a Culture of Intelligent Execution
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.