Posted on 2008-12-31. By anonymous.
Academic Press | 2008 | ISBN: 0123741750 | Pages: 336 | PDF | 1.73 MB
This book is both a set of procedures for the therapist and a philosophy- one that is shared with clients and one that guides the work of the therapist. This second edition continues its excellence in offering clinicians a guide to doing what works in brief therapy- for whom, and when and how to use it. Psychotherapy that follows these guidelines validates the clientâ€™s most important concerns - and it often turns out to be surprisingly brief. Author, Ellen Quick integrates strategic and solution focused therapy and includes guidelines for tailoring technique and interventions to client characteristics and preferences. With clinically rich examples throughout, this book offers applications for couples, including indications for individual or conjoint sessions.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
* Chapter summaries highlighting key points
* Presents ways of eliciting what clients most want to remember
* Describes the â€œDoing What Works Group,â€ including outcome research findings and all materials needed to run the group
* Addresses the relationship between the positive psychology movement and this approach and the potential for collaboration
* Emphasizes an acceptance-based stance and how acceptance often leads to change
* Proposes that â€œdoing what works and changing what doesnâ€™tâ€ can provide a transtheoretical perspective for therapists of any orientation
- Ebooks list page : 2144
- 2008-12-16Doing What Works in Brief Therapy: A Strategic Solution Focused Approach
- 2008-12-14Doing What Works in Brief Therapy: A Strategic Solution Focused Approach
- 2017-04-03Leading & Managing Occupational Therapy Services An Evidence-based Approach, Second edition
- 2011-11-18The Art of What Works: How Success Really Happens
- 2012-10-17The Art of Being Brilliant: Transform Your Life by Doing What Works For You
- 2011-08-30Life Strategies: Doing What Works, Doing What Matters
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Therapy of Moderate-to-Severe-Psoriasis, Second Edition
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Brief Coaching: A Solution Focused Approach (Essential Coaching Skills and Knowledge)
- 2017-03-24Cognitive Therapy Techniques A Practitioner's Guide, Second Edition
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Brief Coaching: A Solution Focused Approach (Essential Coaching Skills and Knowledge)
- 2016-10-19An EMDR Therapy Primer From Practicum to Practice, Second Edition
- 2013-04-24Early Diagnosis and Interventional Therapy in Cerebral Palsy: An Interdisciplinary Age-Focused Approach (3rd edition)
- 2013-03-16Overcoming Resistance: A Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy Integrated Approach, Second Edition (repost)
- 2012-10-31Strategic Sports Event Management, Second Edition: Olympic Edition (Sport Management) (repost) - Removed
- 2011-10-20Strategic Sports Event Management, Second Edition: Olympic Edition - Removed
- 2011-08-06Strategic Sports Event Management, Second Edition: Olympic Edition - Removed
- 2011-06-08Strategic Sports Event Management, Second Edition: Olympic Edition (Sport Management) - Removed
- 2010-10-16Albert Ellis - Overcoming Resistance: A Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy Integrated Approach, Second Edition
- 2009-04-28Strategic Business Tax Planning, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.