Posted on 2018-06-05, by nokia241186.
Domain Modeling Made Functional by Scott Wlaschin
English | 2018 | ISBN: 1680502549 | PDF/EPUB/MOBI | 312 pages | 3/7/13 Mb
Software Design, Testing & Engineering
You want increased customer satisfaction, faster development cycles, and less wasted work. Domain-driven design (DDD) combined with functional programming is the innovative combo that will get you there. In this pragmatic, down-to-earth guide, you'll see how applying the core principles of functional programming can result in software designs that model real-world requirements both elegantly and concisely - often more so than an object-oriented approach. Practical examples in the open-source F# functional language, and examples from familiar business domains, show you how to apply these techniques to build software that is business-focused, flexible, and high quality.
Domain-driven design is a well-established approach to designing software that ensures that domain experts and developers work together effectively to create high-quality software. This book is the first to combine DDD with techniques from statically typed functional programming. This book is perfect for newcomers to DDD or functional programming - all the techniques you need will be introduced and explained.
Model a complex domain accurately using the F# type system, creating compilable code that is also readable documentationensuring that the code and design never get out of sync. Encode business rules in the design so that you have "compile-time unit tests," and eliminate many potential bugs by making illegal states unrepresentable. Assemble a series of small, testable functions into a complete use case, and compose these individual scenarios into a large-scale design. Discover why the combination of functional programming and DDD leads naturally to service-oriented and hexagonal architectures. Finally, create a functional domain model that works with traditional databases, NoSQL, and event stores, and safely expose your domain via a website or API.
Solve real problems by focusing on real-world requirements for your software.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36354
- 2018-10-01Domain Modeling Made Functional Tackle Software Complexity with Domain-Driven Design and F#
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Functional and Reactive Domain Modeling
- 2017-10-16Functional and Reactive Domain Modeling
- 2019-01-10Data Modeling Made Simple with Embarcadero ERStudio Data Architect Adapting to Agile Data Modelin
- 2018-12-24Data Modeling Made Simple with Embarcadero ERStudio Data Architect Adapting to Agile Data Modelin...
- 2018-02-27Domain Modeling and the Duration Calculus; International Training School, Shanghai, China, September 17-21, 2007, Advanced Lectures (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Domain Modeling and the Duration Calculus: International Training School, Shanghai, China, September 17-21, 2007, Advanced Lectures (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Data Modeling Made Simple with Embarcadero ER/Studio Data Architect: Adapting to Agile Data Modeling in a Big Data World
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Data Modeling Made Simple: A Practical Guide for Business and IT Professionals, 2nd Edition
- 2017-03-2203785-[Upload 2017]-Exploratory Analysis and Data Modeling in Functional Neuroimaging - F. Sommer, A...
- 2016-10-23Function and Reactive Domain Modeling
- 2009-08-12Domain Modeling and the Duration Calculus
- 2007-07-06Exploratory Analysis and Data Modeling in Functional Neuroimaging
- 2007-06-07Exploratory Analysis and Data Modeling in Functional Neuroimaging
- 2007-05-31"Exploratory Analysis and Data Modeling in Functional N
- 2012-09-25Communicate with Confidence: Increase Your Credibility (Made for Success Collection) (Audiobook)
- 2011-10-12Accent Reduction Made Easy: Secrets to speaking Standard American English
- 2019-01-30SDHSONET Explained in Functional Models Modeling the Optical Transport Network
- 2019-01-10A Hetero-functional Graph Theory for Modeling Interdependent Smart City Infrastructure
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.