Posted on 2018-04-16, by nokia241186.
Don Pigozzi on Abstract Algebraic Logic, Universal Algebra, and Computer Science By Janusz Czelakowski
English | PDF | 2018 | 476 Pages | ISBN : 3319747711 | 3.32 MB
This book celebrates the work of Don Pigozzi on the occasion of his 80th birthday. In addition to articles written by leading specialists and his disciples, it presents Pigozzi's scientific output and discusses his impact on the development of science. The book both catalogues his works and offers an extensive profile of Pigozzi as a person, sketching the most important events, not only related to his scientific activity, but also from his personal life.
It reflects Pigozzi's contribution to the rise and development of areas such as abstract algebraic logic (AAL), universal algebra and computer science, and introduces new scientific results. Some of the papers also present chronologically ordered facts relating to the development of the disciplines he contributed to, especially abstract algebraic logic. The book offers valuable source material for historians of science, especially those interested in history of mathematics and logic.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36041
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Algebraic Logic and Universal Algebra in Computer Science: Conference Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Three Views of Logic: Mathematics, Philosophy, and Computer Science
- 2014-04-22Three Views of Logic: Mathematics, Philosophy, and Computer Science
- 2014-04-09Three Views of Logic: Mathematics, Philosophy, and Computer Science
- 2010-02-02Epistemic Logic for AI and Computer Science
- 2018-05-31Fork Algebras in Algebra, Logic and Computer Science
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Fork Algebras in Algebra, Logic and Computer Science
- 2017-12-05[PDF] The Local Structure of Algebraic K-Theory (Algebra and Applications)
- 2013-02-08Fork Algebras in Algebra, Logic and Computer Science (repost)
- 2009-01-23Fork Algebras in Algebra, Logic and Computer Science
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Concepts of Proof in Mathematics, Philosophy, and Computer Science (Ontos Mathematical Logic)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Geometric Algebra Computing: in Engineering and Computer Science
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Dependency Structures and Lexicalized Grammars: An Algebraic Approach (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Applications of Geometric Algebra in Computer Science and Engineering
- 2017-11-25[PDF] The Algebraic Mind: Integrating Connectionism and Cognitive Science (Learning, Development, and Conceptual Change)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] First-Order Dynamic Logic (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Verifying Concurrent Processes Using Temporal Logic (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Coding the Matrix: Linear Algebra through Computer Science Applications
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Logicism Renewed: Logical Foundations for Mathematics And Computer Science, Lecture Notes in Logic, 23
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.