Posted on 2016-11-14, by voska89.
Doodle Design for Paper Bag Mockup with Photoshop
Duration: 23m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 409 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Everybody loves doodle. Remember when you were in the primary school and you draw anything on blank space of your schoolbook ? Doodle is free-ing our minds. Doodle can be so addictive. You need only paper and pen.
I like to make doodle everyday to improve my hand. For about 15 years I used my hand and fingers more mostly on computer's keyboard or mouse. Then my fingers became so stiff and I could not write nicely using my hand again.
Only in 2014 when I found an art shop CassArt in Kingston, UK suddenly I bought pen, watercolor, brush, drawing sketchbook etc, then I started using my hand naturally to draw and doodle. Now my hand is back :).
So, let's use our hand naturally by creating doodle. In this class, you also learn how to color your doodle with Photoshop to create Paper Bag mock up. Why you need a mockup ? Mockup is a good way to show how your art will look like on something. You can prepare your portfolio as well to show it up to clients for illustration jobs.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 29366
- 2016-11-16Doodle Design for Paper Bag Mockup with Photoshop
- 2016-10-14Doodle Design for Paper Bag Mockup with Photoshop
- 2018-12-07Paper Bag Mockup Scenes
- 2018-09-01Shopping Paper Bag Mockup, part 3
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Design for Print: Stand Out with Specialty Printing Techniques
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Object-Oriented Analysis and Design for Information Systems: Modeling with UML, OCL, and IFML
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Design for Print: Stand Out with Specialty Printing Techniques
- 2017-06-23Practical Vehicle Design for Film and Television with Matthew Savage
- 2016-05-08Skillshare Design For Print Stand Out With Specialty Printing Techniques
- 2014-05-29The Photographer's Eye: Composition and Design for Better Digital Photos With Michael Freeman - Removed
- 2014-04-19Object-Oriented Analysis and Design for Information Systems: Modeling with UML OCL and IFML
- 2014-04-17Object-Oriented Analysis and Design for Information Systems Modeling with UML, OCL, and IFML
- 2014-04-06Object-Oriented Analysis and Design for Information Systems: Modeling with UML, OCL, and IFML
- 2014-02-13Object-Oriented Analysis and Design for Information Systems: Modeling with UML, OCL, and IFML
- 2013-12-04Gnomon Workshop - Character Design for Production - Concept Techniques with Peter Han
- 2013-11-21Gnomon Workshop - Character Design for Production - Concept Techniques with Peter Han
- 2013-11-19Gnomon Workshop: Character Design for Production Concept Techniques with Peter Han
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Visual Design for the Web, with illustration and photoshop
- 2016-07-24Visual Design for the Web, with illustration and photoshop
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.