Posted on 2007-07-26. By anonymous.
Double-Balloon Endoscopy: Theory and Practice
Number Of Pages: 117
Publication Date: 2006-09-01
Sales Rank: 1046973
ISBN / ASIN: 4431342044
Endoscopic access to the small intestine has for a long time presented a challenge to physicians. Although capsule endoscopy can provide an endoscopic image from the entire small intestine, neither biopsy nor endoscopic treatment can be performed with it. In order to make more definitive diagnoses of abnormal findings detected by capsule endoscopy, a new system incorporating greater insertability and maneuverability is required. Double-balloon endoscopy, which enables endoscopic observation of the entire small intestine, represents such a new system. The chapters of this book describe the principles, insertion technique, and clinical applications of double-balloon endoscopy, which will become the gold standard of enteroscopy and may well eliminate the need for intraoperative enteroscopy in many patients. As such, this book will provide an invaluable source of reference for all practitioners working in the field.
- Ebooks list page : 1159
- 2017-03-2102978-[Upload 2017]-Double-Balloon Endoscopy - Theory and Practice - K. Sugano, et al., (Springer, 2...
- 2009-05-08Double-Balloon Endoscopy: Theory and Practice
- 2012-03-04| Peter Grant, "The Business of Giving: The Theory and Practice of Philanthropy, Grantmaking and Social Investment" - Removed
- 2011-12-28Cryptography: Theory and Practice, Third Edition (Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications)
- 2011-10-29Understanding Risk: The Theory and Practice of Financial Risk Management - Removed
- 2011-09-04Douglas Robert Stinson - Cryptography: Theory and Practice (3rd Edition) - Removed
- 2011-08-23Anthropology and International Health (Theory and Practice in Medical Anthropology and Internationa)
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2011-08-02Handbook of Solvency for Actuaries and Risk Managers: Theory and Practice (Chapman & Hall/Crc Finance Series)
- 2011-06-17Handbook of Solvency for Actuaries and Risk Managers: Theory and Practice (Chapman & Hall/Crc Finance Series) - Removed
- 2008-04-21Gould Antibiotic Policies Theory and Practice
- 2019-05-14Extending the Boundaries of Design Science Theory and Practice: 14th International Conference on Design Science Research
- 2019-05-10Project Management Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2019-05-10The Basics of Psychotherapy An Introduction to Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2019-05-10Promoting and Marketing Events Theory and Practice
- 2019-05-07Multi-Objective Optimization in Theory and Practice I Classical Methods
- 2019-05-06Image Processing and Analysis with Graphs Theory and Practice
- 2019-05-05The Handbook of Conflict Resolution (3rd Edition) Theory and Practice [Audiobook]
- 2019-05-05Understanding Behaviour and Development in Early Childhood A Guide to Theory and Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.