Posted on 2017-10-08, by manhneovn.
Michael J. Samways, "Dragonflies and Damelflies of South Africa"
2008 | pages: 299 | ISBN: 9546423300 | PDF | 50,1 mb
The Yungas are highly biodiverse cloud forests extending from Venezuela
south through NW Argentina, and are considered one of the biodiversity 'hot spots' in South America. This bilingual (Spanish/English) pocket field guide, the first of its kind for any region in South America, is accompanied by 280 illustrations including detailed diagnostic drawings and numerous color photos of live dragonflies.
It covers all 102 species in 45 genera and 9 families found in the Argentine Yungas, representing over a third of all species known from the country. This guide provides a reliable and original means of identifying adult odonates for limnologists, ecologists, biologists, naturalists, amateurs and to anyone interested in the aquatic ecosystems of the cloud forests of the South American Andes, their biota and conservation.
Natalia von Ellenrieder is a researcher for the CONICET (Consejo de Investigaciones Cientificas y Tecnicas) at the Instituto de Bio y Geociencias in Salta, Argentina, and Rosser W. Garrison is an Insect biosystematist at the California Department of Food and Agriculture in the US.
- Ebooks list page : 32202
- 2013-02-18FCS Electrical Principles and Practice L4
- 2019-07-26#(Best) - Why You Should Read The Soccer Fence: A story of friendship, hope, and apartheid in South Africa by Phil Bildner Online or Download [MOBI PDF EPUB]
- 2019-03-11Reinventing Hoodia Peoples, Plants, and Patents in South Africa
- 2018-11-23Gender and HIV in South Africa Advancing Women's Health and Capabilities
- 2018-11-12The Muzzled Muse Literature and censorship in South Africa
- 2018-09-26Fees Must Fall Student Revolt, Decolonisation and Governance in South Africa
- 2018-08-08Retail Worker Politics, Race and Consumption in South Africa Shelved in the Service Economy
- 2018-07-22Retail Worker Politics, Race and Consumption in South Africa
- 2018-07-20Fees Must Fall Student Revolt, Decolonisation and Governance in South Africa
- 2018-07-20Retail Worker Politics, Race and Consumption in South Africa
- 2018-06-01Science Education and Curriculum in South Africa - Removed
- 2018-04-25Gender and HIV in South Africa Advancing Women's Health and Capabilities
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Behind the Mask: Getting to Grips with Crime and Violence in South Africa
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Architect and the Scaffold: Evolution and Education in South Africa (African Human Genome Initiative series)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Biometric State: The Global Politics of Identification and Surveillance in South Africa, 1850 to the Present
- 2018-01-04[PDF] African Greenhouse Gas Emission Inventories and Mitigation Options: Forestry, Land-Use Change, and Agriculture: Johannesburg, South Africa 29 May - June 1995
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Money from Nothing: Indebtedness and Aspiration in South Africa
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Landscapes and Landforms of South Africa (World Geomorphological Landscapes)
- 2017-11-02[PDF] The Colour of Disease: Syphilis and Racism in South Africa, 1880-1950 (St. Antony's) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.