Posted on 2014-06-12. By anonymous.
Motoichi Ohtsu - Dressed Photons: Concepts of Light-Matter Fusion Technology
Published: 2013-11-25 | ISBN: 3642395686 | PDF | 324 pages | 12 MB
Authored by the developer of dressed photon science and technology as well as nanophotonics, this book outlines concepts of the subject using a novel theoretical framework that differs from conventional wave optics. It provides a quantum theoretical description of optical near fields and related problems that puts matter excitation such as electronic and vibrational ones on an equal footing with photons. By this description, optical near fields are interpreted as quasi-particles and named dressed photons which carry the material excitation energy in a nanometric space.
The author then explores novel nanophotonic devices, fabrications, and energy conversion based on the theoretical picture of dressed photons. Further, this book looks at how the assembly of nanophotonic devices produces information and communication systems.
Dressed photon science and technology is on its way to revolutionizing various applications in devices, fabrications, and systems. Promoting further exploration in the field, this book presents physically intuitive concepts, theories, and technical details for students, engineers, and scientists engaged in research and development in dressed photon science and technology as well as nanophotonics.
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 27599
- 2014-04-06Dressed Photons: Concepts of Light-Matter Fusion Technology (Repost)
- 2014-01-22Dressed Photons: Concepts of Light-Matter Fusion Technology
- 2013-06-03From Genes to Genomes: Concepts and Applications of DNA Technology (repost)
- 2011-04-23From genes to genomes: concepts and applications of DNA technology (Repost)
- 2010-09-07From Genes to Genomes: Concepts and Applications of DNA Technology (Repost)
- 2009-10-12From Genes to Genomes: Concepts and Applications of DNA Technology (Repost)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Silicon Light-emitting Diodes and Lasers: Photon Breeding Devices Using Dressed Photons (Nano-Optics and Nanophotonics) - Removed
- 2019-01-31Computational Strong-Field Quantum Dynamics Intense Light-Matter Interactions
- 2018-12-15Computational Strong-Field Quantum Dynamics Intense Light-Matter Interactions
- 2018-06-05Time-of-Flight and Structured Light Depth Cameras Technology and Applications - Removed
- 2018-04-21Time-of-Flight and Structured Light Depth Cameras: Technology and Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Proceedings of the International Symposium Foundations of Quantum Mechanics in the Light of New Technology: Central Research Laboratory, Hitachi, Ltd., Kokubunji, Tokyo, Japan, August 29-31, 1983
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Twisted Photons: Applications of Light with Orbital Angular Momentum
- 2018-01-02[PDF] From Genes to Genomes: Concepts and Applications of DNA Technology,3rd Edition
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Magnetic Fusion Technology (Lecture Notes in Energy)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Fractal Concepts in Condensed Matter Physics (Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences) (v. 140) - Removed
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Nano-Optics for Enhancing Light-Matter Interactions on a Molecular Scale: Plasmonics, Photonic Materials and Sub-Wavelength Resolution (NATO Science ... Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics)
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Lasers: The Technology and Uses of Crafted Light (Science and Technology in Focus)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] From Genes to Genomes: Concepts and Applications of DNA Technology
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.