Posted on 2013-03-20. By anonymous.
ISBN: 0121788504 | edition 1968 | PDF | 132 pages | 45 mb
There is a growing interest in large computing systems which operate in a highly parallel manner, in computing machines which can construct copies or variants of themselves, and in models for biological reproduction. Cellular automata provide a common basis for investigations in all these areas. The major pioneering work in cellular automata is that of von Neumann and is published elsewhere. In this book extensions of von Neumann's work are presented in a self-contained way which assumes no prior knowledge of cellular automata.
- Ebooks list page : 21647
- 2019-03-20Cellular Automata A Discrete Universe
- 2019-03-17Cellular Automata A Discrete Universe
- 2019-03-07Cellular Automata A Discrete Universe
- 2019-01-31Lattice-Gas Cellular Automata and Lattice Boltzmann Models An Introduction - Removed
- 2019-01-12Lattice-Gas Cellular Automata and Lattice Boltzmann Models An Introduction
- 2018-10-31Cellular Automata and Discrete Complex Systems
- 2018-08-23Non-Linear Physics for Beginners; Fractals, Chaos, Pattern Formation, Solutions, Cellular Automata and Complex Systems
- 2018-08-18Cellular Automata Analysis and Applications
- 2018-08-17Cellular Automata in Image Processing and Geometry
- 2018-08-09Cellular Automata and Discrete Complex Systems
- 2018-08-09Cellular Automata Analysis and Applications
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Design and Test of Digital Circuits by Quantum-Dot Cellular Automata
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Simulating Complex Systems by Cellular Automata (Understanding Complex Systems) - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Cellular Automata and Groups (Springer Monographs in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Cellular Automata in Image Processing and Geometry (Emergence, Complexity and Computation) - Removed
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Cellular Automata: 5th International Conference on Cellular Automata for Research and Industry, ACRI 2002, Geneva, Switzerland, October 9-11, 2002, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Nonlinear Physics for Beginners: Fractals, Chaos, Solitons, Pattern Formation, Cellular Automata and Complex Systems
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Computational Analysis of One-Dimensional Cellular Automata (World Scientific Series on Nonlinear Science. Series a, Vol 15)
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Modelling Urban Development with Geographical Information Systems and Cellular Automata
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.