Author: Edited by Jerold C. Frakes
Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
Posted on 2011-08-09, by LionFar.
|Title:Early Yiddish Texts 1100-1750: With Introduction and Commentary
Author:Edited by Jerold C. Frakes
Publisher:Oxford University Press, USA
|Description:This volume is the first comprehensive anthology of early Yiddish literature (from its beginnings in the twelfth century to the dawn of modern Yiddish in the mid-eighteenth century) for more than one hundred years. It includes the broad range of genres that define the corpus: Arthurian romance, heroic epic, satire, lyric, drama, biblical/midrashic epic, devotional literature, biblical translations, glosses, medicine, magic, legal texts, oaths, letters, legends, autobiography, travelogue, fables, riddles, and adventure tales. One hundred and thirty texts in the original Hebrew alphabet, edited anew from the earliest extant sources, are provided with introductory headnotes that include detailed information concerning sources, author (if known), the research literature, and the place of the text in the literary tradition.
Dovnload Early Yiddish Texts 1100-1750: With Introduction and Commentary
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
- Ebooks list page : 12834
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Ruth: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary (The Anchor Yale Bible Commentaries)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Two Hippocratic Treatises on Sight and on Anatomy: Edited and Translated with Introduction and Commentary by Elizabeth M. Craik (Studies in Ancient Medicine)
- 2012-06-10Isaiah 40-55: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary Joseph Blenkinsopp Anchor Bible Commentary
- 2011-09-20Seneca: Selected Philosophical Letters: Translated with introduction and commentary
- 2010-10-15Two Hippocratic Treatises on Sight and on Anatomy: Edited and Translated with Introduction and Commentary by Elizabeth M. Craik
- 2018-12-13Early Christian Ethics in Interaction with Jewish and Greco-Roman Contexts
- 2018-11-20Byzantine Readings of Ancient Historians Texts in Translation, with Introductions and Notes
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The Arabic Version of Euclid's Optics: Edited and Translated with Historical Introduction and Commentary Volume I (Sources in the History of Mathematics and Physical Sciences) (Volume 1) - Removed
- 2017-10-24[PDF] A Concise Companion to the Study of Manuscripts, Printed Books, and the Production of Early Modern Texts (Concise Companions to Literature and Culture)
- 2017-04-13[PDF] Aristotle's Theory of Language and its Tradition: Texts from 500 to 1750, sel., transl. and commentary by Hans Arens (Studies in the History of the Language Sciences)
- 2013-06-19The Fragments of Parmenides: A Critical Text With Introduction and Translation, the Ancient Testimonia and a Commentary
- 2011-12-23The Elements of Theology: A Revised Text with Translation, Introduction, and Commentary
- 2011-09-25Aristotle: Metaphysics Theta: Translated with an Introduction and Commentary
- 2010-10-11Stephen Makin, "Aristotle: Metaphysics Theta: Translated with an Introduction and Commentary"
- 2010-06-13The Dead Sea Genesis Apocryphon: A New Text and Translation with Introduction and Special Treatment of Columns 13-17
- 2010-04-12Aristotle: Metaphysics Theta: Translated with an Introduction and Commentary
- 2010-04-11Aristotle: Metaphysics Theta: Translated with an Introduction and Commentary
- 2010-03-26Charles Wesley - The Sermons of Charles Wesley: A Critical Edition with Introduction and Notes
- 2018-12-20Leviticus An Introduction and Commentary
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.