Posted on 2016-08-24, by voska89.
Edit Your Novel the Right Way!
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | 756 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn the tricks and techniques to turning your rough draft into a thing of beauty.
I know how hard it is to edit your first draft.
I know how hard it is to WRITE your first draft, to begin with!
I've been where you are.
Perhaps disappointed by what you've written.
Perhaps feeling that it's not QUITE what you had in mind.
Well, this is the right course f you.
First, I take a POSITIVE and FUN approach to editing.
Nothing to be dreaded afraid of.
I've written six novels and a bucket load of sht sties.
Three of my novels are published, as is my collection of sht sties.
Now here's the thing.
My novels were TERRIBLE when I finished writing them.
Really, really awful.
So, I got help. I learned everything I could about editing your novel from some great books and some great online courses, including those by the wonderful Holly Lisle and the amazing Shawn Coyne and the brilliant James Scott Bell, among many, many other great writers and edits.
I also wked with genius edits through draft after draft and learned from what they told me about my writing (some of it eye opening).
And I discovered online resources you won't believe exist - they are that good!
This course can be finished in an hour, but in my opinion it should ideally be used this way:
1. After the intro lessons, take ONE lesson, learn from it.
2. Then, APPLY it to your current manuscript.
3. When you're done, come back and take the next lesson.
4. Apply what you've learned to your manuscript AGAIN.
5. Rinse and repeat.
In this manner, make your way through the course.
When you are done with the course - whether it takes you hours, days, weeks, months - so, too, your manuscript will be done!
So don't delay. I promise it's painless. You'll learn a lot and have fun doing it.
And remember, this course, like all the courses on udemy.com, is yours to access fever.
That's really good f two reasons:
You can retake the course every time you have a new novel sht sty to edit
The course will increase in content over time, and will always be up-to-date, because I will be adding new courses and refreshing existing courses all the time.
So sign up, and best of luck.
And remember, you can always ask me questions right in the course.
This course - again, like all of udemy's courses - are personal. They aren't just posted here and fgotten. Letting you sink swim on your own.
I'll be here to offer advice, answer questions, and guide you through the rough spots.
Aren't you excited to get started? I am eager to have you jump in with both feet!
Let's do this!
Edit Your Novel the Right Way!
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 28610
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Edit Your Novel the Right Way!
- 2016-07-29Edit Your Novel the Right Way!
- 2016-06-16Edit Your Novel the Right Way!
- 2016-05-08Edit Your Novel the Right Way!
- 2019-04-02G Suite Setup for Your Business - The Right Way
- 2019-03-11G Suite Setup for Your Business - The Right Way
- 2019-02-17G Suite Setup for Your Business - The Right Way
- 2019-02-15G Suite Setup for Your Business - The Right Way
- 2019-02-12G Suite Setup for Your Business - The Right Way
- 2018-10-06How to Quit Your Job - The Right Way
- 2018-09-27How to Quit Your Job - The Right Way
- 2018-07-21How to Quit Your Job - The Right Way
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Deal with Your Debt: The Right Way to Manage Your Bills and Pay Off What You Owe
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Deal with Your Debt: The Right Way to Manage Your Bills and Pay Off What You Owe
- 2010-03-13Deal with Your Debt: The Right Way to Manage Your Bills and Pay Off What You Owe
- 2009-04-07Love Your children The right Way
- 2012-03-26The UltraMind Solution: Fix Your Broken Brain by Healing Your Body First
- 2011-06-27The Curry Secret: Indian Restaurant Cookery at Home (Right Way S.)
- 2019-04-16Build your Freelance Career the right way - Beginners Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.