Posted on 2019-01-30, by nokia241186.
Electromagnetic Transients in Power Cables By Filipe Faria da Silva, Claus Leth Bak (auth.)
2013 | 228 Pages | ISBN: 1447152352 | PDF | 7 MB
From the more basic concepts to the most advanced ones where long and laborious simulation models are required, Electromagnetic Transients in Power Cables provides a thorough insight into the study of electromagnetic transients and underground power cables. Explanations and demonstrations of different electromagnetic transient phenomena are provided, from simple lumped-parameter circuits to complex cable-based high voltage networks, as well as instructions on how to model the cables.Supported throughout by illustrations, circuit diagrams and simulation results, each chapter contains exercises, solutions and examples in order to develop a practical understanding of the topics. Harmonic analysis of cable-based networks and instructions on how to accurately model a cable-based network are also covered, including several "tricks" and workarounds to help less experienced engineers perform simulations and analyses more efficiently.Electromagnetic Transients in Power Cables is an invaluable resource for students and engineers new to the field, but also as a point of reference for more experienced industry professionals.
ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ dle 12.0
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38953
- 2019-01-11Electromagnetic Transients in Power Cables
- 2013-10-02Electromagnetic Transients in Power Cables
- 2019-02-21Electromagnetic Transients of Power Electronics Systems
- 2019-02-20Electromagnetic Transients of Power Electronics Systems
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Power Systems Electromagnetic Transients Simulation
- 2009-02-15Power Systems Electromagnetic Transients Simulation - Removed
- 2019-03-11Electromagnetic Compatibility in Power Electronics
- 2019-03-05Electromagnetic Compatibility in Power Electronics
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Electromagnetic Compatibility in Power Electronics by Tihanyi
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Electromagnetic Compatibility in Power Systems (Elsevier Series in Electromagnetism)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Submarine Power Cables: Design, Installation, Repair, Environmental Aspects (Power Systems) - Removed
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Transients in Power Systems
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Multicore Simulation of Power System Transients (Iet Power and Energy)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Electromagnetic Transients in Transformer and Rotating Machine Windings
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Electrical Transients in Power Systems
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Electromagnetic Compatibility in Power Electronics
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Power Cables
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Electromagnetic Compatibility in Power Systems (Elsevier Series in Electromagnetism)
- 2014-05-29Electromagnetic Transients in Transformer and Rotating Machine Windings
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.