Posted on 2017-08-28, by everest555.
Electron for Desktop Apps: The Complete Developer's Guide
$50 | Duration: 8 hours | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2 Ch | 1 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | BEST SELLER
What Will I Learn?
Learn how to make native-feeling applications using web development technologies
Master the intricacies of development with Electron JS
Build applications that work well on both MacOS and Windows from a single codebase
Develop both traditional single-window apps and status tray-based apps
Understand how to integrate existing technologies like React and Redux into your Electron JS apps
Build a lucrative business with desktop apps, because there is so little competition in the marketplace
Take your web dev skills out of the browser! This course will teach you the topics you need to make a #1 best-selling desktop app.
What is Electron?
Who builds desktop apps?!
In the last 10 years there has been a tremendous shift from desktop to mobile, true, but the result is that there is a huge opportunity to create desktop apps, as all other developers have shifted over to building mobile! You can easily get into the front page on the MacOS store with an app you spend a few days building - this would never happen on mobile! The last app you'll build in this course can be easily tweaked into a front-page app.
What Will You Build?
All of my courses are 'learn-by-doing': no boring endless lectures with Powerpoints, only live, interactive coding examples. In this course we'll build four separate apps with increasing complexity, each of which will profile different features of Electron. By putting each concept into a real app, you'll get a better idea of when to use each unique and powerful feature.
Both MacOS and Windows supported!
Apps you'll build:
Video File Analyzer. Learn how to manipulate the underlying OS with this first app, in which you'll build a tool to analyze video files, supported by the FFMPEG CLI tool. This app will get you familiar with Electron, along with an understanding of how to build a basic app.
Cross Window Todo List: Ok, yep, a todo app, I know, but you'll learn how to manipulate multiple windows with Electron, along with customizing the top menu bar. Additional emphasis is placed on cross platform experiences between MacOS and Windows
System Tray Timer. Build a classic system-tray based app - this is the type of app that exists as an icon by the clock on your desktop. You'll learn how to add a ton of polish to common Electron apps, which will make your users assume that they're using a fully native experience.
Video File Converter. Make an app that can convert video files to any other format. Existing apps with the exact same feature set sell for $10 on the MacOS store. This tool is amazingly useful, and is something that I use daily myself!
Here's what we'll learn:
Learn the theory and history behind Electron
Build complex desktop applications using repeatable processes
Assemble both classic desktop apps and 'tray-based' apps
Add polish to your Electron apps, making them feel more native
Sidestep the common pitfalls associated with Electron
I've built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning Electron. A course that explains the concepts and how they're implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
Buy Premium Account For Download With Full Speed
- Ebooks list page : 31895
- 2017-07-26Electron For Desktop Apps The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2017-06-13Electron for Desktop Apps - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-10-07Udemy - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-09-29Udemy - Ethereum and Solidity; The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-09-25Udemy - Dart and Flutter; The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-07-21Typescript: The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-07-19Typescript The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-07-19Udemy - Typescript: The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-01-26Udemy - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-01-24MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-12-07Ethereum and Solidity The Complete Developer's Guide (Updated 112018)
- 2018-12-05Packt - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-11-27Udemy - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-10-31MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-10-06Dart and Flutter The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-09-07Dart and Flutter The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-09-04Dart and Flutter The Complete Developer's Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.