Tag: Embedded Systems
Posted on 2013-12-05, by soc_arm7.
Lewin Edwards, "Embedded System Design on a Shoestring"
English | 2003 | ISBN: 0750676094 | 232 pages | PDF | 4,1 MB
In this practical guide, experienced embedded engineer Lewin Edwards demonstrates faster, lower-cost methods for developing high-end embedded systems. With today's tight schedules and lower budgets, embedded designers are under greater pressure to deliver prototypes and system designs faster and cheaper. Edwards demonstrates how the use of the right tools and operating systems can make seemingly impossible deadlines possible.
Designer's Guide to Embedded Systems Development shares many advanced, "in-the-trenches" design secrets to help engineers achieve better performance on the job. In particular, it covers many of the newer design tools supported by the GPL (GNU Public License) system. Code examples are given to provide concrete illustrations of tasks described in the text. The general procedures are applicable to many possible projects based on any 16/32-bit microcontroller. The book covers choosing the right architecture and development hardware to fit the project; choosing an operating system and developing a toolchain; evaluating software licenses and how they affect a project; step-by-step building instructions for gcc, binutils, gdb and newlib for the ARM7 core used in the case study project; prototyping techniques using a custom printed circuit board; debugging tips; and portability considerations. The accompanying CD-ROM contains all the code used in the design examples as well as useful open-source tools for embedded design.
*A wealth of practical tips, tricks and techniques
*Design better, faster and more cost-effectively
- Ebooks list page : 24047
- 2011-12-12Embedded System Design on a Shoestring
- 2012-01-31Embedded System Design on a Shoestring - Control Software.
- 2012-01-07Embedded System Design on a Shoestring (repost)
- 2011-12-12Embedded System Design on a Shoestring (Repost)
- 2011-02-21Embedded System Design on a Shoestring: Achieving High Performance with a Limited Budget
- 2010-12-11Embedded System Design on a Shoestring (repost)
- 2010-09-10Embedded System Design on a Shoestring (repost)
- 2009-01-20Embedded System Design on a Shoestring
- 2007-12-08Embedded System Design on a Shoestring
- 2007-11-15Embedded System Design on a Shoestring
- 2007-10-14Embedded System Design on a Shoestring (Embedded Technology)
- 2007-09-09Embedded System Design on a Shoestring (Embedded Technology)
- 2007-06-22Embedded System Design on a Shoestring ( src)
- 2017-07-28Embedded System Design (Third Edition)
- 2014-06-08Embedded System Design: A Unified Hardware/Software Introduction
- 2014-06-06Embedded System Design: A Unified Hardware/Software Introduction (repost)
- 2014-02-09Evolutionary Algorithms for Embedded System Design
- 2013-08-01Embedded System Design: Embedded Systems Foundations of Cyber-Physical Systems (repost)
- 2013-06-28Embedded System Design Using 8051 Microcontrollers (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.