Author: Jean J. Labrosse
Tag: Embedded Systems
Posted on 2007-06-22, updated at 2008-07-10. By anonymous.
- Author: Jean J. Labrosse
This second edition features revisions that support the latest version of the author's popular operating system and book, MicroC/OS-II - Complete and ready-to-use modules in C Get a clear explanation of functional code modules and microcontroller theory
You get hands-on experience with real-time system modules provided by the author and functional code modules that may be used to create basic embedded system functions. This second edition features a new chapter on PC services and uses the updated MicroC/OS-II.
This book provides basic, reusable real-time system modules and explains how to use and modify them. Portable, ready to use code will save time and costs in system development and shorten time to market. Time to market is becoming as important as cost control in gaining competitive advantage. Jean J. Labrosse has been designing embedded systems for over 12 years. Thousands of people are using his first book, C/OS: The Real-Time Kernel. His experience has taught him that certain pieces are common to most systems: a display, a keypad for interacting with the system, various analog and discrete inputs, various types of outputs, communications with host computers, event timing, and keeping track of date and time. Labrosse provides basic building blocks for all these processes, freeing other developers to work on the fun and unique parts of their designs. By providing some of the peripheral functions, Labrosse enables designers to put their energy into the hard specifics of each unique system. Designers can use Labrosse's code for rapid prototyping, or modify it as needed to include in their final product. For students, Labrosse takes the mystery out of the unique requirements of embedded systems design with concrete programming examples. By providing the code in C, the book allows students to use a wide range of microprocessors. Each chapter describes one or more of the building blocks, and the user can jump to any chapter as needed, after seeing Labrosse's conventions in Chapter 1, where he explains how each chapter is organized and how to use the modules. This book is for embedded system programmers, consultants, and students. It assumes the reader knows C programming language and at least a minimum of assembly language programming. Using the book also requires some knowledge of microprocessors and basic electronics, although the hardware explained is easy to understand.
New second edition provides a clear explanation of microcontroller theory and functional code modules that can be used to create basic embedded system functions.
- Ebooks list page : 812
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Embedded Systems Building Blocks: Complete and Ready-To-Use Modules in C/Book and Disk
- 2014-01-16Embedded Systems Building Blocks: Complete and Ready-To-Use Modules in C
- 2013-12-06Embedded Systems Building Blocks: Complete and Ready-To-Use Modules in C
- 2009-02-07Embedded Systems Building Blocks: Complete and Ready-to-Use Modules in C
- 2012-05-16Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Principles and Applications
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Templates for the Solution of Linear Systems: Building Blocks for Iterative Methods (Miscellaneous Titles in Applied Mathematics Series No 43)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Software Engineering for Embedded Systems: Methods, Practical Techniques, and Applications (Expert Guide)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Fluorescent Analogs of Biomolecular Building Blocks: Design and Applications
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Software Engineering for Embedded Systems: Methods, Practical Techniques, and Applications (Expert Guide)
- 2014-04-19Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins in Organic Chemistry. Volume 3: Building Blocks, Catalysis and Coupling Chemistry - Removed
- 2014-04-18Software Engineering for Embedded Systems: Methods, Practical Techniques, and Applications (Repost)
- 2013-12-31Software Engineering for Embedded Systems: Methods, Practical Techniques, and Applications - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-09EMBEDDED SYSTEMS FOR SMART APPLIANCES AND ENERGY MANAGEMENT-SPRINGER pdf-ke
- 2013-12-08Embedded Systems for Smart Appliances and Energy Management
- 2013-11-23Embedded Systems & Wireless Technology Theory and Practical Application
- 2013-11-19Project Management of Complex and Embedded Systems - Ensuring Product Integrity and Program Quality - Removed
- 2013-11-07Project Management of Complex and Embedded Systems: Ensuring Product Integrity and Program Quality [Repost] - Removed
- 2013-11-06Software Engineering for Embedded Systems Methods, Practical Techniques, and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.