Embedded and Real Time System Development A Software Engineering Perspective Concepts, Methods and P...
Posted on 2018-11-27, by voska89.
Mohammad Ayoub Khan, Saqib Saeed, Ashraf Darwish, "Embedded and Real Time System Development: A Software Engineering Perspective: Concepts, Methods and Principles"
2013 | pages: 332 | ISBN: 3642408877 | PDF | 15,4 mb
Nowadays embedded and real-time systems contain complex software. The complexity of embedded systems is increasing, and the amount and variety of software in the embedded products are growing. This creates a big challenge for embedded and real-time software development processes and there is a need to developseparatemetrics and benchmarks.
"Embedded and Real Time System Development: A Software Engineering Perspective: Concepts, Methods and Principles" presents practical as well as conceptual knowledge of the latest tools, techniques and methodologies of embedded software engineering and real-time systems. Each chapter includes an in-depth investigation regarding the actual or potential role of software engineering tools in the context of the embedded system and real-time system. The book presents state-of-the art and future perspectives with industry experts, researchers, and academicians sharing ideas and experiences including surrounding frontier technologies, breakthroughs, innovative solutions and applications.
The book is organized into four parts "Embedded Software Development Process", "Design Patterns and Development Methodology", "Modelling Framework" and "Performance Analysis, Power Management and Deployment" with altogether 12 chapters.
The book is aiming at (i) undergraduate students and postgraduate students conducting research in the areas of embedded software engineering and real-time systems; (ii) researchers at universities and other institutions working in these fields; and (iii) practitioners in the R&D departments of embedded system. It can be used as an advanced reference for a course taught at the postgraduate level in embedded software engineering and real-time systems.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37925
- 2014-05-06Embedded and Real Time System Development: A Software Engineering Perspective: Concepts, Methods and Principles [Repost]
- 2014-01-22Embedded and Real Time System Development: A Software Engineering Perspective: Concepts, Methods and Principles
- 2012-05-18What Every Engineer Should Know About Developing Real-Time Embedded Products
- 2011-12-13Real-Time Video Compression: Techniques and Algorithms - Real-Time Video Compression
- 2011-12-07Real-Time Video Compression: Techniques and Algorithms - Real-Time Video Compression
- 2011-11-30Real-Time Video Compression: Techniques and Algorithms - Real-Time Video Compression
- 2011-11-27Real-Time Video Compression: Techniques and Algorithms
- 2011-11-25Handbook of Real-Time Fast Fourier Transforms: Algorithms to Product Testing
- 2007-06-01Real Time System Design and Analysis An Engineers Handbook
- 2007-05-27Real-Time System Design and Analysis : An Engineers Handbook
- 2018-12-17Embedded Systems: Real-Time Interfacing to Arm Cortex-M Microcontrollers, 5th Edition
- 2018-09-11Embedded Systems Real-Time Interfacing to Arm Cortex-M Microcontrollers, 5th Edition
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Embedded Systems: Real-Time Operating Systems for Arm Cortex M Microcontrollers
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Inverse Method: Parametric Verification of Real-time Unbedded Systems (Focus Computer Engineering and IT)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] The Little Real-time Web Development Guide
- 2017-10-28[PDF] SignalR: Real-time Application Development
- 2017-09-24Simplified Approach to Real Time System
- 2013-12-23SignalR: Real time Application Development - Removed
- 2013-12-02SignalR: Real-time Application Development - eazydoc.com
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.