Posted on 2008-12-06. By anonymous.
This practical and evidence-based resource for emergency medicine and acute care providers will guide physicians in the selection of an effective therapy, define appropriate dosages to use and, equally important, when a treatment doesn't work, explain why, and what to do next. It opens with chapters on the assessment of pain, the safe and effective provision of analgesia in special populations, and featuring a reference table of drug names and interactions. The coverage moves on to describe the provision of analgesia in the wide range of conditions likely to be encountered in the emergency department. The fundamental strengths of this approach are the comprehensive coverage, focus on practicality, basis in sound evidence, and authorship by specialists with extensive experience based on years of clinical practice.
Mirror -> http://rapidshare.com/files/150821304/Emgency_Dartent_Aalgea.rar
PDF | 1.3 MB | no password
- Ebooks list page : 1952
- 2010-04-08Emergency Department Analgesia: An Evidence-Based Guide (Cambridge Pocket Clinicians)
- 2010-03-13Emergency Department Analgesia: An Evidence-Based Guide (Cambridge Pocket Clinicians)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Emergency Department Analgesia: An Evidence-Based Guide
- 2012-04-10Evidence-Based Pediatric Oncology by Ross Pinkerton
- 2012-03-19Positive Relationships: Evidence Based Practice across the World
- 2012-03-14Neurology: An Evidence-Based Approach
- 2012-03-13Combining CBT and Medication: An Evidence-Based Approach By Donna M. Sudak
- 2012-01-18Profit Signals: How Evidence Based Decisions Power Six Sigma Breakthroughs - M. Daniel Sloan
- 2011-08-25Profit Signals: How Evidence Based Decisions Power Six Sigma Breakthroughs
- 2019-02-02Special Tests in Musculoskeletal Examination: An evidence-based guide for clinicians
- 2019-01-27An Evidence-based Guide to College and University Teaching
- 2018-12-15Sleep in Children with Neurodevelopmental Disabilities An Evidence-Based Guide
- 2018-11-03Armstrong's Handbook of Performance Management An Evidence-Based Guide to Delivering High Performanc...
- 2018-10-15Phytopharmacy An Evidence-Based Guide to Herbal Medicinal Products
- 2018-10-08Symptom to Diagnosis An Evidence Based Guide (3rd Edition)
- 2018-08-26Phytopharmacy An Evidence-Based Guide to Herbal Medicinal Products
- 2018-06-07Vascular Diseases for the Non-Specialist An Evidence-Based Guide
- 2018-04-22The Origins, Prevention and Treatment of Infant Crying and Sleeping Problems An Evidence-Based Guide for Healthcare Profession
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Writing Health Communication: An Evidence-based Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.