Posted on 2010-08-09. By anonymous.
A Hodder Arnold Publication | 2006 | ISBN: 0340927704 | 512 pages | PDF | 1,5 MB
The fifth edition of this excellent handbook of diagnosis and management in the accident and emergency department retains the clear, didactic approach that has made previous editions so popular with the junior doctor. Giving the reader immediate access to uncluttered information, the book is ideal for those critical moments of decision-making at the bedside, and also forms a useful ready reference for all emergency medicine personnel in the clinical setting. Organized by condition the content is highly structured throughout focusing, under Diagnosis, on epidemiology, history taking, patient examination and investigations followed, under Management, by a discussion of the immediate management required and how to make the appropriate referrals. Features new to the fifth edition include boxed warnings and special points, highlighted for speedy access by the reader. The content has been thoroughly revised and updated throughout including reference to the latest CPR and APLS Guidelines. With its comprehensive approach and clear advice delivered in straightforward language, Emergency Medicine: Diagnosis and Management will remain an essential companion for all junior doctors undertaking an emergency medicine rotation, and as a helpful reference for emergency nurse practitioners, medical students and general practitioners should be considered a must-have in the emergency department "library." From the reviews of the fourth edition: "...excellent handbook with clear up to date information...offers easy to read, practical and succinct guidance...an essential part of the A&E 'shop-floor' library."--Hospital Medicine
- 2012-09-16Emergency Medicine
- Ebooks list page : 6871
- 2011-12-09Challenging and Emerging Conditions in Emergency Medicine
- 2017-04-19Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine Manual 7/E
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Clinical Pathways in Emergency Medicine: Volume II
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Clinical Pathways in Emergency Medicine: Volume I
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Forensic Emergency Medicine (Board Review Series)
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Case Files Emergency Medicine, Third Edition (LANGE Case Files)
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine Manual 7/E (Emergency Medicine (Tintinalli))
- 2017-04-05[PDF] First Aid for the Emergency Medicine Boards Third Edition
- 2017-03-2103233-[Upload 2017]-Emergency Medicine Secrets 5th ed. - V. Markovchick, et. al., (Mosby, 2011)
- 2017-03-2103232-[Upload 2017]-Emergency Medicine Oral Board Review [Pearls of Wisdom] 5th ed. - W. Gossman, S....
- 2017-03-2103231-[Upload 2017]-Emergency Medicine - Vademecum - S. Henderson (2006)
- 2017-03-2103230-[Upload 2017]-Emergency Medicine - J. Adams, et. al., (Saunders, 2008)
- 2017-03-2103229-[Upload 2017]-Emergency Medicine - Diagnosis and Mgmt. 6th ed. - A. Brown, et. al., (Hodder Ar...
- 2017-03-2103228-[Upload 2017]-Emergency Medicine - An International Perspective - M. Blaivas (Intech, 2012)
- 2017-03-2103227-[Upload 2017]-Emergency Medicine - A Comprehensive Study Guide 6th ed - J. Tintinalli, et al.,...
- 2017-03-2002075-[Upload 2017]-Clinical Emergency Medicine Casebook - J. Levis, G. Garmel (Cambridge, 2009)
- 2017-03-2001738-[Upload 2017]-Case Studies in Emergency Medicine - R. Jeanmonod, M. Tomassi, D. Mayer (Cambrid...
- 2017-03-1900525-Anaesthesia, Pain, Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine [A.P.I.C.E.] - A. Gullo (Springer, 20...
- 2017-03-1900487-An Introduction to Clinical Emergency Medicine - S. Mahadevan, G. Garmel (Cambridge, 2005)
- 2017-03-13Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine Manual 7/E
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.