Posted on 2011-04-05. By anonymous.
Publisher: Gale Group | ISBN: 0028654722 | edition 2002 | PDF | 2000 pages | 12 mb
This four-volume set makes the latest professional research on gerontology accessible to general readers, especially high school and college students. Under the direction of Ekerdt (sociology and gerontology, Univ. of Kansas), some of the world's leading gerontologists and aging researchers have contributed 400-plus concise and readable entries that offer excellent introductions to important concepts. The entries, which cover an array of topics selected from the humanities and the life, biological, and social sciences, feature such key issues as nursing homes, animal models of aging, the visual arts, mental health, community services, disorders of later life, sensory changes, housing, benefit programs, research techniques, genetics, careers in aging, and retirement. Although the text focuses primarily on the United States, aging in other nations and cultures is examined as well. Many of the entries are supplemented with diagrams, photographs, and drawings, and all are accompanied by short, current bibliographies of primary resource materials. A contents outline explains the encyclopedia's approach to aging, while the list of articles offers an overview of the entire set. In addition, numerous cross references help readers navigate aging's interdisciplinary knowledge base.
Note 1: If you can not open the downloaded file, and your Adobe Reader reports on the damaged file, then update your Adobe Reader. Because I have installed Adobe Reader 8.1.1 and ALL my uploaded files open fine in version 8.1.1.
Note 2: If this publication all links are dead, but you need to download files from this publication, please send me a private message and I'll try to help you.
- Ebooks list page : 11189
- 2013-02-12Encyclopedia of Aging (4 Volume Set) (repost)
- 2010-05-07Encyclopedia of Aging (4 Volume Set) (Repost)
- 2012-04-06Encyclopedia of Aging (Two Volume Set) by Richard Schulz (Repost)
- 2010-08-06Encyclopedia of Aging (4 Volume Set) by David J. Ekerdt (Repost)
- 2018-12-07Encyclopedia of Aging (Two Volume Set), 4th Edition
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Encyclopedia of Aging (4 Volume Set)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Encyclopedia of Aging (Two Volume Set)
- 2016-12-22[PDF] Encyclopedia of Aging (4 Volume Set)
- 2014-06-02Encyclopedia of Biodiversity, Five-Volume Set (repost)
- 2014-02-02Encyclopedia of Psychotherapy, Two-Volume Set (Repost)
- 2014-01-02Encyclopedia of Psychology: 8-Volume Set (Repost)
- 2013-12-26Encyclopedia of Disability (5 volume set) (repost)
- 2013-12-09Encyclopedia of Pain (3 volume set) (repost)
- 2013-11-17Encyclopedia of Stress (Three-Volume Set) (repost)
- 2013-07-29Encyclopedia of India (4 Volume Set) [Repost]
- 2013-06-06Steven R. Pritzker, Encyclopedia of Creativity, Two-Volume Set (Repost)
- 2013-05-07Leonard R. Johnson, Encyclopedia of Gastroenterology, Three-Volume Set (Repost)
- 2013-04-06John Zumerchik, Macmillan Encyclopedia of Energy (3 Volume Set) (Repost)
- 2013-03-31Edgar F. Borgatta, Encyclopedia of Sociology (5 Volume Set) (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.