Author: Nicholas DeVore
Publisher: Astrology Classics
Posted on 2012-02-03, by 4bookholic.
Encyclopedia of Astrology
Nicholas DeVore | Astrology Classics | 2005 | 448 pages | English | PDF
Back in print! In a fine new paperback edition, this is the best of the many astro-reference books, one you will use constantly. Among thousands of entries are the complete terminologies for natal, mundane, electional & horary astrologies, as well as definitive articles on Arabian Parts, Aspects, Calendars, Cycles, Degrees, Dignities, Directions, Eclipses, Houses, Planets, Ptolemaic Astrology, Retrogrades, Ruling signs of major cities, Signs of the Zodiac, the Solar System, and much more. The section on eclipses runs 36 pages & includes solar & lunar eclipses from 1800-2000 listed by date & by zodiacal degree. It includes the 19 Saros cycles from 600 AD to 2100 AD. Under Degrees, deVore gives degree meanings similar to those of Carter. In the extensive entry on Houses, he gives the meanings for each house, in natal, mundane & (depending on the house) various other situations: In a court of law, in an organization, in an ingress, in a national figure, etc. The entry for the Invariable Plane (one of several contributions by Charles Harvey) is a fascinating discussion of (among other things) Mahayuga, Root Races & solar eclipses in ancient Palestine. There is a fine, 9 page analysis of Ptolemaic astrology, along with how the Galactic Center relates to the Solar System, as well as definitive entries on every other facet of astrology. Complete, concise, informative, highly intelligent: Long a classic, still essential for all astrologers. Nicholas de Vore, 1882-1960, was President of the New York based Astrological Research Society.
- Ebooks list page : 17321
- 2011-08-09Encyclopedia of Astrology,1947
- 2010-09-20Encyclopedia of Astrology by Nicholas deVore
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Encyclopedia of Astrology,1947
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Encyclopedia of Astrology
- 2011-03-02Encyclopedia of Astrology
- 2011-11-25Arizona: The Grand Canyon State (Encyclopedia Britannica: discover America, Volume 3)
- 2018-07-12The Astrology Book - The Encyclopedia Of Heavenly Influences
- 2013-04-17Nicholas J. Cull, Propaganda and Mass Persuasion: A Historical Encyclopedia, 1500 to the Present
- 2013-04-16Nicholas J. Cull, Propaganda and Mass Persuasion: A Historical Encyclopedia, 1500 to the Present
- 2013-04-15Nicholas J. Cull, Propaganda and Mass Persuasion: A Historical Encyclopedia, 1500 to the Present (Repost)
- 2012-07-12Encyclopedia of Chemical Physics and Physical Chemistry
- 2012-05-27The Essential Wonder Woman Encyclopedia
- 2012-05-21Illustrated Encyclopedia of Military Insignia of the 20th Century
- 2012-05-11Waffen-SS Encyclopedia
- 2012-03-27The Gale Encyclopedia of Neurological Disorders (2 Volume Set) - Removed
- 2012-03-10Plastics Materials and Processes: A Concise Encyclopedia by Charles A. Harper
- 2012-03-08Jay L. Devore, "Probability and Statistics for Engineering and the Sciences: Enhanced (7th Edition)" - Removed
- 2012-02-13Nicholas T. Potter, “Neurogenetics: Methods and Protocols” - Nicholas T. Potter
- 2012-02-12The International School of Sugarcraft Book Two(Bk.2) - Nicholas Lodge
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.