Posted on 2012-06-17. By anonymous.
Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (February 10, 2000) | ISBN: 0122266803 | Pages: 2581 | PDF | 30.77 MB
The Encyclopedia of Spectroscopy and Spectrometry provides authoritative and comprehensive coverage of the whole topic of spectroscopy, from theory to applications. Short articles, each covering one aspect of spectroscopy, provide the professional spectroscopist working in academia or industry with the essential facts and background on areas of spectroscopy peripheral to their own. A list of further reading at the end of each article directs the reader to the level of detail required for professional purposes. Articles are arranged alphabetically, each having been named to facilitate logical access by the reader. Each article is flagged as to which area of spectroscopy it covers ("Mass Spectroscopy," "Magnetic Resonance," etc.) and whether it covers theory, methods and instrumentation, or applications. Users can refer to an alphabetical article listing, or to a listing arranged according to subject area to locate articles. Further reading lists at the end of each article allow easy access to the primary literature. Extensive cross-referencing, a complete subject index, numerous figures, and color plates are included in each volume.
Initial access to the online version offering extensive hypertext linking and advanced search tools is available to buyers of the print edition. Ongoing access is maintained for a minimum annual fee.
* Contains nearly 300 articles covering the whole area of spectroscopy and related areas
* Provides the essential facts and background for each topic
* Includes reading lists in each article to help the reader access more detailed information
* Allows easy access to required information through alphabetical listings, extensive cross-referencing to related articles, and a detailed subject index in each volume
* Includes numerous figures and tables that illustrate the text
* Contains color plate sections in each volume
* Includes initial access to the online version with extensive hypertext linking and advanced search tools Ongoing access is maintained for a minimum annual fee
- Ebooks list page : 19004
- 2011-08-12Encyclopedia of Spectroscopy and Spectrometry, Three-Volume Set by George E. Tranter
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Encyclopedia of Spectroscopy and Spectrometry, Three-Volume Set
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Encyclopedia of Spectroscopy and Spectrometry, Three-Volume Set
- 2011-11-13Encyclopedia of Spectroscopy and Spectrometry, Three-Volume Set
- 2009-10-17Encyclopedia of Spectroscopy and Spectrometry (3-Volume Set) (Repost)
- 2008-04-04Encyclopedia of Spectroscopy and Spectrometry (3-Volume Set)
- 2012-08-20Encyclopedia of Spectroscopy and Spectrometry (3 vol. set) [Repost]
- 2018-12-04Encyclopedia of Time Science, Philosophy, Theology, and Culture (Three Volume Set)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Gallaudet Encyclopedia of Deaf People and Deafness (Three-Volume Set)
- 2012-03-31Encyclopedia of Controlled Drug Delivery, 2 Volume Set
- 2012-01-15Gallaudet Encyclopedia of Deaf People and Deafness (Three-Volume Set) - John V. Van Cleve
- 2011-10-22Gallaudet Encyclopedia of Deaf People and Deafness (Three-Volume Set) by John V. Van Cleve
- 2011-10-16Encyclopedia of Violence, Peace, and Conflict, Three-Volume Set (v. 1-3)
- 2019-01-15Dekker Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology - Six Volume Set
- 2019-01-10Dekker Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology - Six Volume Set
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Handbook of Perception and Action, Three-Volume Set: Handbook of Perception and Action, Volume 2: Motor Skills (Handbook of Perception & Action)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Encyclopedia of Language and Linguistics, 14-Volume Set, Second Edition: V1-14
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Encyclopedia of Environment and Society (5 Volume Set)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Encyclopedia of Measurement and Statistics 3-Volume Set (SAGE Publications)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.