Posted on 2010-06-11. By anonymous.
Gale Cengage Learning | 2003 | ISBN: 0787676195 | 262 pages | PDF | 29,1 MB
Endangered Species, 2nd Edition, presents information on endangered and threatened mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish, mollusks, insects, arachnids, crustaceans, and plants. Its 240 entries -- including 40 new species added to the 2nd Edition -- were chosen to give a glimpse of the broad range of species currently facing endangerment. While well-publicized examples such as the American bison, northern spotted owl, and gray wolf are examined, so, too, are less conspicuous -- yet no less threatened -- species such as the Australian ant, Cape vulture, and Peebles Navajo cactus. The entries are spread across three volumes and are divided into sections by classes. Within each class, species are arranged alphabetically by common name.
â€¢ Color locator maps outlining the range of a particular species are included in each entry to help users find unfamiliar countries or locations.
â€¢ More than 200 color photographs provide a more concrete vision of the species. Sidebar boxes containing interesting and related information are also included in some entries.
â€¢ Each volume ends with a further research section composed of books, periodicals, Internet addresses, and environmental organizations.
â€¢ The book listing is annotated.
â€¢ The environmental organizations list -- a selected catalog of organizations focusing on endangered species -- contains mailing addresses, telephone numbers,
â€¢ Internet addresses (if available), and a brief description of each organization.
â€¢ The volumes conclude with a cumulative index providing access to all the species and subjects discussed throughout Endangered Species, 2nd Edition.
- Ebooks list page : 6057
- 2012-05-03Database Systems: The Complete Book, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-05-02Embedded Multiprocessors: Scheduling and Synchronization, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2011-12-04The 8051 Microcontroller, 2nd Edition - I. Scott MacKenzie
- 2010-12-26Head First Java, 2nd Edition
- 2010-06-11Endangered Species Volume 2 Arachnids, Birds, Crustaceans, Insects, and Mollusks, 2nd edtion
- 2010-06-11Endangered Species Volume 3 Amphibians, Fish, Plants, and Reptiles, 2nd edtion
- 2008-08-07[request]HP Certified Systems Administrator (2nd Edition)
- 2008-04-12[request]Spy Book, 2nd Edition
- 2008-02-07[request]Principles and Prevention of Corrosion (2nd Edition)
- 2018-10-15The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology, Volume 1 Foundation, 2nd Edition
- 2018-09-27The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology, Volume 1 Foundations, 2nd Edition
- 2018-08-26The Handbook of Evolutionary Psychology, Volume 1 Foundation, 2nd Edition
- 2018-07-17Field Guide to African Mammals, 2nd Edition
- 2018-06-09Field Guide to African Mammals, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-05[PDF] iOS 5 by Tutorials: Volume 1 2 (2nd Edition)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Spacecraft Thermal Control Handbook, Volume 2: Cryogenics (2nd edition)
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Endangered Species, Volume 3: Amphibians, Fish, Plants, and Reptiles
- 2014-05-20Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology: Volume 2: Gynecology (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2014-05-03The John Zink Hamworthy Combustion Handbook, Second Edition: Volume 1 - Fundamentals, 2nd edition (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.